All For Love and Ps

Olivia

Isinabay na ako nila Aisling paalis ng resto dahil yung nag sakay saakin papunta rito, ayun umalis. Tahimik lang kaming tatlo dito sa loob ng sasakyan, alam kong ayaw nilang i-open

"Can I just address the elephant in the room and ask what happened?"

Aisling asked, looking at me through the rearview mirror

"I..um I don't know" I sighed, napapagod na ako

Pagod sa pag papanggap na hindi ko sya maalala, pagod sa pag papanggap na wala akong nararamdaman para sakanya. Sa lahat, nakaka pagod. And I wanted to tell her the truth already, I want to give us another chance

"I know that it's even harder for you, to go through all this. We have told her to stop, but she's still hoping that one day, you will remember her. But if it's becoming too much for you, can you at least tell her to stop? Maybe she'll listen to you, she always does anyway"

It was Audrey

"Natalie Müller, the most successful business woman in whole of Europe, her long time idol, offered to take her as an apprentice but she declined to come here and work. Look, I don't mean anything bad here. But if you don't find anything in your heart for her, please, please encourage her to stop. At least you could lead your lives separately without holding on to something that has a thin chance of even happening"

Alam kong hindi intensyon ni Audrey na ma guilty ako, alam kong ayaw lang nya na may ma miss na malaking opportunity si Aurora.

I know who Natalie is, bukambibig sya ni Aurora saakin noon. Minsan nga nag seselos nako, pero pinakita nya ito saakin at na kampante naman ako ng makitang isang matandang babae na ito.

"Is it wrong? To be selfish?" tanong ko

"What do you mean?" malumanay na tanong ni Aisling

Huminga ako ng malalim bago mag salita

"I remember her, all of her. Just a few days or weeks ago, I don't know. Everything went back, I know her. I-"

"Hold on! Let me just park this stupid car. I am shaking" Aisling exclaimed stopping the car on the side of the road.

Pagka hinto ng sasakyan, sabay silang lumingon saakin. Bakas sa mga mukha nila ang pagka bigla, saya at pagka lito

"I wanted to tell her as soon as I got my memories back. But I alongside that, I remembered how she treated me. I even asked for your help but I got nothing, tapos ngayong nalaman nyo yung totoo parang ako pa yung kailangan mag adjust"

Masakit pa din loob ko sa ginawa nilang pag iwas saakin noon