Aurora

!!Please be advised that this chapter will include mature scenes, and you may skip this and the next chapter if you're not comfortable with a bit of rough intimate scenes

Aurora Kai Dela Fuente

I don't trust people, I grew up meeting a lot of them with bad intentions. And the sad part is that betrayal never come from people you don't know.

And I hate myself for applying that to Olivia, because I have a feeling that she won't do that to me.

She caught my eyes and my attention that very first time I saw her in my company that time I called her stupid and she fired back frustrated and from that point, she never failed to fascinate me.

When she refused my job offer, that's when I assigned my private investigator to get information about her. I know that it is invading of privacy, but I couldn't help but to want to know more about her and doing that killed me with guilt.

She's the only one that has the guts to defy me, she talks to me like as if I don't own the company that she's working at. She makes me hate that I feel different with her, the stupid and annoying feeling that I get whenever she's with someone else.

Especially that Arietta girl, she gets on my nerves.

My thoughts were cut short when Olivia made it inside our cabin, frustration is evident in her angelic face.

Her phone rang and I nearly wanted to throw everything across the wall with the name she uttered as she answered the phone

"Kylie?"

I haven't seen that girl but she fucks up my mood for some reason. Olivia went to the kitchen while talking to her on the phone.

Then an idea popped in my head, I went to the room. After a while, I went back to the kitchen where she's, leaning on her elbows by the kitchen aisle. I silently walked behind her until we're just inches apart.

She jumped when I touched her ass, she turned to me and gave me a warning look before going back to their conversation.

"U-uh sorry, yes. Everything is fine"

I mentally scoffed

I hugged her waist from behind pulling her body closer to mine, I let my hands travel on her tummy underneath her shirt. She froze as soon my bare hands made contact with her skin and started stuttering, and I love that I have this effect on her.

"What are you doing?" she whisper shouted at me

I held her chin and turned her body so it's facing me now. And I know very well that her body is always ready to surrender under my touch