Devil with Impulse

Olivia

Luckily, I woke up with no headache. I thanked God for taking good care of me and not giving me any headache. I slowly sat up and immediately stopped when I remembered fragments of my dream last night and my face.

I hid my face from embarrassment kahit wala namang ibang tao dito. Nahihiya ako sa sarili ko dahil sa sobrang kahibangan ko nakukuha ko ng magkaroon ng wet dreams with my boss

"Ugh! Ano ba kasi 'to?!" I frustratedly screamed

"Do you really have to be this rowdy in the morning?"

I nearly snapped my neck sa bilis ng pag lingon ko sa pinang galingan ng boses na 'yon. It's Miss Dela Fuente, comfortably sitting on a longue chair busy looking through her magazine.

Gusto ko nalang mag laho ng parang bula, anong ginagawa nya dito?

"Uh pwede po bang lumabas muna kayo?" magalang kong tanong sakanya

She raised her eyes from the magazine to me whilst slowly closing the journal. Ayan nanaman yung pag pasada nya ng tingin saakin. She rested her chin on the back of her hand, still not saying anything and it's making me anxious.

"This is my room" she simply responded before standing up and walked away somewhere

I wanted to cuss myself for even asking that. Bakit mo naman kasi palalabasin yung may ari ng kwarto diba?

"Eh bakit kase ako andito?" that came out of my mouth before I could even stop

She stood up after hearing that, taking long strides to the edge of the bed. I unconsciously pulled the blanket to my body, that made her smirk knowing that I am intimidated of her.

"Would you rather have me leave you in the restroom and let whatever bad things to happen to you? Then be my guest" litanya nito habang naka halukipkip at naka pako ang mga mata saakin.

"Ang sama ng ugali mo" I huffed at her pero hindi parin sya natinag at seryoso parin na nakatingin saakin

"Instead of thanking me for saving you, you still choose to talk to me like that"

"Edi thank you!" I bit back

Hinawi ko yung blanket na naka balot sa katawan ko at umalis sa kama nya. Akmang mag lalakad na sana ako palabas ng kwarto nya ng marahas nya akong hawakan sa braso.

"Let go of me" mahinahon kong ani sakanya but she did not respond. I can feel my skin burning on the spot where her hand is. I love how her skin feels against mine but I hate the fact that I love it.

"I will, if you really want to go out wearing that" her eyes fell on my body and I did too.