"did we just kiss?"

as me and billy walked inside, i figured robin had been here considering i could smell her perfume all over the living room. "jesus christ it smells like a fucking cherry bomb went off in here." billy said. i laughed for what felt like a real laugh in a while. "would you like anything to eat or drink?" i asked him as i opened the fridge. "i want you." i heard him mutter under his breath. "y-you w-what-?" i said, i was clearly a mess. i had turned around and before i knew it, billy's lip were on mine and i was kissing him back. after about a minute he finally parted the kiss, panting. i was a red mess. billy grinned.

"did we really just kiss?" i asked, still not believing it. "would you like another one to prove to you you're not dreaming, hm princess?" billy said smirking as he came up to me and kissed my neck, then jaw, then collarbone. i tilted my head back giving him more access to my neck, and before i knew it there was a huge red purplish hickey on the most seeable part of my neck. "what do you think steve's gonna do when he finds out.?" i said as he had his arms around my waist, his head in the crook of my neck. "i don't give a shit about what harrington's gonna say, you're mine now and he can't stop it. unless you don't wanna be mine." he said looking down at me.

"no no no, of course i do..! i just wasnt expecting it to move so fast i mean we barely know each other." i said looking down at the floor. "ok then, let me take you on a date. to the diner. it should be fairly empty right now so come on." he said grabbing my hand. "ok ok hold on and at least let me put some more comfortable clothes on." i said as i hurried up the stairs. i grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie throwing my hair in a bun, i slid my tennis shoes on and walked downstairs with some more comfortable clothes for billy. "here go change, steve won't mind." i said smiling. billy nodded and walked into a bathroom and came out a few minutes later. "now we can go." i said giggling as i skipped out the door, billy right behind me.

"cmonnn just let me drive us down the road to the diner, and you can drive us back." i begged billy. "i don't know darling-" i cut him off by pressing my lips against his. "pretty please?" i said with doe eyes. he sighed and got out of the drivers seat. "just to the diner. and that's it." he said. "hehe thank youuu" i said giggling as i got in the drivers seat. "wait before we go, you have a license don't you-?" billy asked. "uhhh not really but i have a permit if that counts any?-" i said nervously. "uh-uh. out." he says sternly.