"i just dont want to see you get hurt again."

"what the actual fuck was that." steve said looking at me. "oh my god, why does it piss you off so much that im dating him??" i asked, quite frankly yelling at him now. "chlo-" he started but i cut him off. "no. don't even try to fix this. everything was fine! we were fine! he didn't touch me! i even told him about tommy. i trust him steve. he makes me feel safe. and if you can't accept our relationship i might as well leave." i said, tears burning my face as they fell down. "i-i'm so sorry chlo. im sorry for yelling. i was being overdramatic. i just don't want you to get hurt again." he said wrapping me in his arms. "i know. i should told you he was gonna be here. this isn't just your fault stevie. im sorry." i said still sobbing.

the next morning i woke up around 5:45 to take a shower and wash my hair. i decided today i was gonna wear a white skirt and a lavender sweater with my white combat boots. after curling my hair i put some makeup on and it was already 7:15. i grabbed my phone to see a text from billy.

|do you need a ride?

yes please:) i'll see you in 20?|

|i'll see you then princess;)

i giggled at the texts. i loved him. so much. and i understand why steve got so overdramatic last night. billy was known for breaking girls hearts all the time. did it scare me? yea. cause i don't know if it'll happen to me. i sighed as i walked downstairs to fix me something to eat. i figured steve was still asleep since he wasn't up or he had already left to go drop the kids off. i heard a knock on the door as i was eating. "it's open!" i yelled, knowing it was billy. "who are you all dressed up for, hm sweetheart?" he said placing his hands on my waist turning me around to face him. "well good morning to you too." i said sarcastically rolling my eyes. "do that again and i'll make sure your eyes are always rolled back princess." he whispered in my ear as he kissed the hickey on my neck.

when we got to school tommy instantly ran up to me to talk to me but stopped once he saw billy's arm around my waist. "hey chlo." tommy said flatly. "hey." i said sticking my hand in billy's back pocket. "promise me you're not gonna kill him later?" i said as he leaned against the lockers beside mine. "after what he did to you? of course i'm going to." he said as he watched tommy and a few others on the team walk past us. "keep staring at my girlfriends ass and see what happens." he yelled down the hall to those 4 boys who sped up their walking immediately.

496 words