epilogue

billy graduated and became a really well paid CEO of a company. me on the other hand, i was the owner of that company. 'princess and pink' is what someone decided on, that someone being billy himself. "princess" billy cooed as he walked into my office. "hi darling" i said walking up to him. "you said you needed me for something important?" billy questioned, sounding somewhat curious now. "i'll tell you when we get home cause you'll probably make a big deal out of it and i don't want everyone in the office to know" i said giggling at him.

my big surprise was that i was pregnant, and yes it was billy's child. i let everyone handle the rest of the day as i drove home to see my mom, who i decided to tell first so she could know the gender. i didn't really know how to tell steve, cause nobody wants to hear that their 23 year old little sister (to steve) is pregnant. "mom? are you here?" i yelled as i walked in the door. "living room!" she yelled and i happily walked in there, sitting beside her. "so, i uh, i have some news." i said digging through my purse for the pregnancy test. she looked at it, then me, then back at the test. "are you actually-?" she started before i nodded. she wrapped me in a hug and we talked about it for about an hour before i drove home to find billy's car in the driveway.

"baby? where are you?" i said as i walked in the house. "coming, coming" he said as he walked downstairs. "hi handsome" i said grinning as i kissed him. "well hello to you too darling, so, can you tell me now? the suspense has been killing me." he said whining. "go sit down and i'll tell you" i said. he picked me up and carried me to the couch with him and sat me in his lap. "so uh, remember a few years ago when i told you i didn't know if i was ready for kids?." i said, he nodded. i dug through my purse to find the pregnancy test and handed it to him. "ohmygod. i'm gonna be a dad.? i'm gonna be a dad" billy said picking me up and spinning me around, peppering kisses all over me.

so two years later, here we are. me and billy are happily married and we have a son named corrum, after billy's favorite kid i babysat. the party loved corrum, and corrum loved them. "i love you princess" billy said as we laid in bed one night. "i love you too billy"

i'm finally finished :,) i loved making this and i hope you loved reading it:)

463 words