episode -8

Y/n went to washroom....
Her eyes were tears filled ...
Y/n :  What the hell ?? Why my life is like this ...
I never hurt anyone, never harm anyone. ..then why ??Firstly god you took my first love ...
And when i thought to do marriage-
I expected a man who would respect me ... Care for me ... Help me to move on ,make me feel loved again but ...
Jennie: i am sorry..
She stiff for a moment after hearing Jennie voice
She wipe her tears and smile forcefully and turn
Y/n : why are you saying sorry??
Jennie: stop acting i heard everything..i am sorry i forced you to accept this marriage.
Y/n tears fall
Y/n : it's not because you ,i accepted this marriage...
Jennie: but still - oh my god y/n your wrist ..
She stop as she saw her wrist,her wrist was swollen
Jennie: did he ?? ( She looks at her ) i am not gonna leave him ..
Y/n : no Jennie,its our matter let it be ...
Jennie: y/n ?? You can't endure -
Y/n : please..
Jennie sigh and took first aid kit from the cupboard of washroom and apply ointment on her wrist...

They both went outside and Jennie left for work ....
Y/n also went in her cabin... And started to arrange the papers...

Taehyung came in her cabin...y/n look at him ..
Y/n : do you want something sir ...??
Taehyung stare at her blankly.. actually he himself don't know why he came here but after seeing dressing on her wrist .. a sudden wave of guilt rush through his viens..
He never wanted to hurt her physically.... It's just he didn't like when that employee was talking to her ... And how she was smiling and talking to him .. it was pissing him ..
Taehyung : Go to home ...
Y/n look at him with frown ..
Taehyung: Didn't you heard go home with driver...
Y/n : but office time is still not over.
Tahehyng: Do as i say .. get out

He can't help but to get rude ... He want her to go home as her hand was injured ..but can't say to her as he doesn't want her to feel he is caring for her ..

Y/n sigh and collect her things and went home with driver ...
Taehyung sigh ...
Taehyung: what are you doing taehyung?? How can you hurt her physically... doesn't matter how she is
But still she is a women ,you shouldn't hurt her physically....

IN NIGHT

y/n was applying ointment on her wrist .... But couldn't apply properly on her right wrist ....
Door open revealing taehyung...
He went inside and took his phone out scrolling it ...

But couldn't ignore... He saw her struggling with ointment.. he sigh and throw his phone on bed annoyingly and went to her ..

He took her wrist making her hiss ...
And took the ointment from her hand and gently do dressing ..
After dressing he saw y/n Staring at him ..
Taehyung: What ??
Y/n : i am not able to understand you ..
Taehyung: so don't even try to ..and don't think much about this .. i just treated your hand because tomorrow there is. Lot of work in office and i don't want any excuses from you ..

Saying this he went to bed ..and lay down

Y/n to herself : what are you ?? Firstly you are the one who hurt me and then treat me ?? I guess mom and Lisa are right .. you are not bad from heart ...
She smiled a little and drifted to sleep

************************************
AUTHOR POV
here is episode -8 if you like please do VOTE and COMMENT 💜🤍
It motivates me to work more harder ✨🥺
I will try to post next episode soon 💜
Take care of yourself and

************************************AUTHOR POVhere is episode -8 if you like please do VOTE and COMMENT 💜🤍It motivates me to work more harder ✨🥺I will try to post next episode soon 💜Take care of yourself and

Byeeeeeeeee ✨🦋