episode -26

Y/n : noooooooooooo

She open her eyes only to see B.I laying infront of her with bleeding arm ....
She look up only to see taehyung and jungkook and police officer standing there ....

She quickly went towards taehyung and hug him

Y/n :A-are you ok ??
Taehyung: i am ok love relax ...
He said while patting her back .. 

Jungkook when towards B.I ...and press his leg on his bleeding arm.

Jungkook: HOW DARE YOU BASTARD TO TOUCH MY SISTER WITH YOUR FLITHY HANDS.  ..

B.I groaned ....

Taehyung: take him and make sure he will spend his whole life behind bars . 

He said to officer .. making him nod .

Jungkook come towards y/n..

Jungkook: are you ok Buttercup ??

She hug him and nodded

Taehyung: let's go home ....

AFTER 2 HRS . 
they all reached home  ,all were angry at B.I .... MR Jeon and Mrs Jeon and jungkook went back there home....

Right now y/n is in room .....

She was combing her hair

She was combing her hair ...but soon her eyes went to her face....her face still has slap mark ....

A tear fall from her eyes remembering he killed jimin.... though she move on still she can't FORGET him ...and the fact was killing her that he died because of her .  .

Soon the door opened,she quickly wiped her tear...since she come she was acting all strong...but only he knew how badly she wanna cry. ...this is such a terrible experience for her ...

She thought taehyung didn't see but taehyung already noticed the pain behind her fake smile ....

Taehyung come and backhug her ....
She wanna burst into his embarce... Melt into his embarce...pour all her feelings in his hold.... The warmth he was giving her was melting her...

She quickly come out of his hold because she knew if she will stay in his  hold for a minute she will melt in tears .....

But taehyung caught her and made her sit on bed and bring first aid box . ..

Taehyung: let me heal you  ....

He said to her and apply ointment...but there was a deep meaning behind his this line .. 
He know how sensitive she is...she wanna say many things but she is not saying.... today's incident doesn't only hurt her physically but also emotionally....which he wanna heal ....

After applying ointment he gently pull her closer and made her sit on his lap ....but she tried to wriggle.

Y/n : t-taehyung let's sleep i-i am tired
Taehyung: sit here y/n