episode -16

It's been a week y/n again joined kim enterprises... taehyung tried everything to get close to y/n and you can say he is successful a little bit too ...y/n is also not like that who hold grudges for too long but she can see how taehyung changed , trying to change the guilt and regret is still in his eyes ... So she wanna give one more chance to him ... But she didn't tell him to yet .. she wanna see how taehyung convinced her or you can see she is enjoying how taehyung talk to her and tries to get his attention..
Little did she know knew it was not for fun it's just she started to feel loved by him ..
Where as Jennie also join kim enterprises as taehyung told him If she has to resign she had to inform 3 months before otherwise she has to pay fine ... So as no other choice left Jennie joined kim enterprises...

PRESENT TIME
y/n is working in her cabin and preparing a document for afternoon meeting...
Mark : hiii
Y/n look at him and said
Y/n : heyy , everything ready ??
Mark : offcourse... Your work completed??
Y/n : yes just arranging these documents...
Mark : let me help you... He was about to go to her until someone pull him by his collar ...
He turned and saw taehyung...
Taehyung: seems like you complete your work Mr Mark
He said while setting mark collar ..
Y/n roll her eyes at his jeolousy and ignored those two human being..
Mark : yes sir,i did
Taehyung: then go n help miss Jennie she need your help
Mark : yes sir after helping y/n-
Taehyung clenched his jaw and said
Taehyung: i am here for MRS KIM help ... (He highlight Mrs Kim word)
Mark : o-ok ...
Where as y/n tried to hide her smile..
Taehyung: What was that ??
Y/n look at him
Y/n : what ??
Taehyung: why he is always around you ??
Y/n : he was helping me Mr Kim.
Taehyung: yaa he only get you to help ..well does everything ready for meeting??
Y/n nodded
Taehyung: then let's go..

well does everything ready for meeting??Y/n noddedTaehyung: then let's go

They all went to meeting room... Soon Mr John arrived...
Mr John : Good afternoon Mr Kim ..
Taehyung: good afternoon mr John ..
John and y/n was staring at each other like thinking something...
Mr John : y-y/n is this you ??
Y/n : yaa ...
Mr John : ohh y/n don't you remember me ?? John .... Did you forget your highschool senior ...aka your buddy ...
Y/n : ohh ya i remembered ...
John hug y/n ... Making taehyung clenched his jaw ..
John : how come you here ??
Y/n : ohh i am Mr kim secretary -
Taehyung cut her off by saying .
Taehyung : and my wife too..
He said while wrapping his arms around her waist...
John : what y/n ?? I am so angry with you..
Y/n : why ??
John : firstly why did you get married... ??and you also didn't tell me nor invited me in your wedding.
Y/n : yaa actually it's just happened all of sudden -
Taehyung: shall we start  meeting,for what we came here??
Mr John : ohh i forgot .. but Mr kim you are really Lucky to get y/n as wife ..and i must say y/n you became more beautiful....
Y/n blushed a little.. making taehyung grip tightened around her waist...she glare at him ...
Soon they all settled and start the Meeting...
Whole meeting taehyung was keep glaring at John ...as he was talking to y/n ...
Soon meeting came to end ..
Mr John : i really like the idea and want to collaborate with your company..
Taehyung : thanks Mr John ..
Mr John : Mr Kim i wanted to invite you and y/n to a party as our company completed 25 years .. so i would like if you and y/n will come there
Taehyung: sure we will ...
Mr John : then see you tomorrow night
Taehyung: sure .
Soon all people left...the meeting room... Taehyung went to see off Mr John ...
Where as y/n was in meeting room ..
Collecting files ... But a chuckle escaped from her mouth remembering taehyung jeolous face ..