episode -20

Y/n was preparing dinner for every one as she knows Lisa and Mr Kim and Mrs Kim will come anytime....

She saw taehyung coming downstairs.. taehyung didn't talk much after coming back ...
Y/n : are you still mad about that challenge thing ??
Taehyung: comeon i am not childish to get mad over these stupid things ...

He said while trying to take strawberries but get a little slap from y/n on his hand
Y/n : Don't... I have to make pudding of it ..
Taehyung came behind him and said
Taehyung: will you let me go if there would be a girl instead of that man ...

Y/n think for a moment and said
Y/n. : I trust you ...
Taehyung wrap his hands around her waist ... Making her breath hitched
Y/n : ta- taehyung what are you -
Taehyung: nervous?? are you nervous seeing me this close huh?
Y/n : never ...she turned but her confidence flew when she realised how close they are ...

Taehyung hand went back of her head and untied her hair...
Taehyung: don't tie them they look good like this ..

His gaze fall on her lips .... He remembered how she kissed him ... He went closer to her ....where as y/n was nervous her heart is beating fastly even taehyung could hear that...

Taehyung : you can't stop me from having my strawberries...

He said and about to kiss her but they both flinch when they heard oven beep voice... Y/n pushed him back , making him stumble ...

And went towards oven for taking dish out ... Where as both are feeling embarrassed

Taehyung: i-i was talking about the strawberries ... He said and left with the bowl of strawberries....

Y/n : i have to make pudding of it ....aisshh what was i doing??? ...

Soon all had dinner and went to sleep

Taehyung: y/n tomorrow we had an important buisness meeting with Mr Han B

Taehyung: y/n tomorrow we had an important buisness meeting with Mr Han B.I ....

Y/n feels shiver in her body by hearing his name ... She remembered her University days when his senior used to behave like he is psycho obsessed with her ....like he owns her hurting her if she goes close to any male ...

Y/n in mind : relax y/n ... Maybe he will someone else ..it's not like there is only One person who named as Han B.I

Taehyung: hey what are you thinking??
Y/n : no-nothing let's sleep i am tired

She layed on bed while backfacing him ... Not so soon she feel his arms around her waist

Taehyung: good night
Y/n : good night

His embarce made her feel so warmed and protected... She slept by hugging him peacefully

NEXT MORNING

Y/n was getting ready for office...