episode -15

As he saw divorce papers tears started to fall from his eyes .... He was not able to process anything..but what next y/n said made him furious.... His teary replaced by furious one ....

Y/n : and here is my resignation letter... Let's get separate .. you don't deserve me .. i want a man who adore me ,love me ,trust me , respect me ... Not like you ...

Saying this she try to go outside... She just open the door but taehyung pull her before she could step out and pin her to wall ...

He knows he did wrong, he hurted her but her being with someone else is the last thing he wanna see ... He was possesive for her when he didn't even had idea what he feels for her ... And now he knows his feelings that he love her ...there is no way he will let her go .... Never especially in this life ..

Y/n was glaring at him ...
Y/n : leave me ..
Taehyung: never... I will never divorce you kim y/n .
Y/n feels chills in her body .... This is first time when taehyung called her as kim y/n in front of her ...

Y/n : WHY ?? WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME TAEHYUNG.... ITS NOT LIKE YOU WANNA BE WITH ME ... AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO SAID I AM JUST A USELESS BITCH ... A BURDEN FOR YOU .... -
taehyung: what if i say i wanna be with you ...
Y/n : but i don't want to . Leave me now ... And signed these divorce papers...
Taehyung: you wanna leave me y/n ...
But let me tell you i will never let you leave me ... I know i did wrong ... Very wrong by hurting you ..i will beg for forgiveness until my last breath but if you think i will let you leave me ?? No never ever ..
Y/n : see you are still same ... For you what matter is only your opinion... Only you. . you are still same taehyung, selfish.. then why are you say sorry. ??
Taehyung: yes i am still selfish but for you ... Think whatever you want i will not divorce me ...

Saying this he step back and went to desk ... And tore the divorce papers in front of her eyes .... Making her eyes widened...

Y/n : TAEHYUNG CAN'T YOU HEAR ME ,I SAID I WANT DIVORCE FOR YOU ... THEN WHY -
Taehyung: BECAUSE I FUVKING -
he stop as  he realised he was about to confess and he knew this is not right time to confess his feelings...
Y/n : Why did you stop say .. you what kim taehyung??

Taehyung: i will tell you soon wifey ... We already clear about divorce,let's come to your resignation letter...

He took  resignation letter and give it to y/n ...where as she was looking at him all confused....she was looking like lost puppy ..for taehyung she is looking most adorable...he curse himself for ignoring this feeling earlier ...

He went and sit on chair ....
Taehyung: so miss y/n you wanna resign... Huh ??

Here comes his professional and cold tone ....
Y/n : cut the crap ... I don't have time for this ...
Taehyung: ok so i will accept your resignation letter but first choose between... 1.5 million dollar you will give to kim enterprises or you would like to get sue ... Or wanna continue this job ...

Y/n eyes widened...
Y/n : what do you mean??
Taehyung: what i mean is ?? Did you forget miss y/n that day you join this office you signed a contract... didn't you read it ??

Y/n realised she didn't read that day contrct properly because on first day taehyung gave him lot of work , so she signed contract paper without studying....

Y/n : what was in the papers...

Taehyung chuckled and took out the contract paper ...

Taehyung: let me read it for you ...
If employee had to resign from secretary post He or she should inform the company 3 months before.. if they resign the company without informing and breaking company protocol... Company can demand 1 million or more money from that employee as fine for breaking company protocol and company can also sue them ...

Y/n : i-i didn't read that ..
Taehyung: it's your fault miss kim y/n ..well please tell me would you like to continue or you want me to Sue you ...
Y/n : y-you can't..
Taehyung: why can't I ??? Didn't you heard what i read ??

Y/n glare at him and said
Y/n : you are doing this on purpose taehyung.. why you are making it hard for both of us. ...
Taehyung: what i am doing?? I am doing what a boss should do miss y/n ??and please tell me would you like to continue or should I -

Y/n : i will continue the job .. but if you think this will made me change my decision then you are wrong kim taehyung...

Taehyung: you can join from tomorrow miss y/n .. i think you should rest today ...

Y/n glare at him and shut the cabin door and left ...

Taehyung smiled a little and said
Taehyung: i am sorry wifey for blackmailing  but if you will not give me chance to earn your forgiveness .. i have to take that  chance .. and you didn't left any choice for me ...but i promise you will not regret this chance...
This time i will fill your life with love n happiness....We will be happy together...
I love you y/n ..

Where as y/n was in taxi ... going home
Y/n : what the hell does he thinks of himself... He was at fault still ... If he thinks that he will melt my heart he is wrong completely wrong ...

But little did she knew her heart is beating fastly not because of fear ,nor pain ... A feeling came in her heart after a long time ... Which is deep down making her feel happy.. .

Let's see how taehyung earn forgiveness and win her heart ....

************************************So here episode 15 end ..💞✨
Hope you all liked it ..🤍
If you like please do vote n comment 💜🤍
VOTE GOAL : 10 +VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS...

OK BYE TAKE CARE 💜💜