episode -18

Taehyung made y/n sit in car ...
Taehyung: why did you get drunk when you can't handle??hmm
Y/n : i am not talking to you ..
Taehyung: Why ??
Y/n : how could you flirt with other woman ... When you have your own wife ... D-do you sti-still hate me ??

Her voice cracked... Making taehyung heart clenched

Taehyung:no i could never hate you ..
Y/n : then why -
Taehyung : she was my cousin..silly
He said and flick her forehead lightly...

Y/n : you know jimin also did the same ... flicking my forehead and also call me silly ..

Hearing jimin name from her mouth 
His heart clenched a little, giving him uneasy feeling but he let her speak..

Y/n: you know tae ,from starting i always lived a princess life ... Like every girl i also dream for a man .. not because i want to depends on him . I want to be independent but want a man who can love me ,adore me cherish me ..every girl has a dream of it ....
I always wished many things which i wanna do with my husband... My love
A pure forehead kiss which gave me warmth and security... Backhug in
Winter night... Cuddle at night. Visit my dream place with him
Taehyung: where is your dream place??
Y/n : Paris ...(she looked at him with her teary eyes ...but the tears are not falling anymore.. )

Y/n : you know taehyung when i find jimin  . I feel like i find everything . Call me immature but i even dream my future with him ... How i will live with him .. though we were not able to go to amusement park..not spend any night with him .. because he was not born with Silver spoon you know..
He was working hard ..but he promised after he will settle himself we will surely go Paris and will fulfill my all wishes ...i also understand him ..and his goals , career so i also never force him ... But the day he met an accident and left me ...i feel like my all hope are broken...i was never like this taehyung...trust me i was cheerful bird , savage but i became quite... After he left me ...

Taehyung eyes filled with tears ... That how he treat her... While she is such a pure angel....

His heart was shivering but he ask the question which he wanna ask for so long

Taehyung: d-do you sti-still love him ??
Y/n : i guess NO taehyung ... I would definitely say yes but i don't know... You know since I left you ... I never miss jimin... I only miss you ,though i was angry with you still i missed you ...
For a month i was being an old y/n again being cheerful, loving... Offcourse i will always respect jimin feelings..i can't forget him .. but now i know that i am not stuck with him . I am ready to start my new life with you ... You know the day you came Home first time and my parents ask me my decision... I didn't replied because i was confused.. wether i am doing right or wrong by accepting you as my husband when i still didn't get over my ex ....but now i guess i can Start from beginning....

Taehyung hugged her tightly and said
Taehyung: thanku thanku y/n ...
His tears are falling...he feels his heartbeat faster when y/n hugged him back ...

The fear in his heart that she may be still love his ex is vanished...

He broke the hug and saw her sleeping peacefully...
He chuckled and kiss her cheeks and drove towards home ..

At home ...he went inside and ask Lisa to change y/n clothes...
He went inside and slept with her by hugging her lovingly...

Taehyung: good night love ...

He was about to sleep... Until his phone notification buzzed..m he open his phone and saw message ..

He closed his eyes in frustration
Taehyung: What the hell she  want now ??
He switched off his phone and slept while hugging her ...

NEXT MORNING...

TO BE CONTINUE ✨🤍

************************************
Hi guys here is episode 18 ... Hope you all loved it ✨💗

*Please do vote, comment ....
*UPDATE GOAL : 14+ VOTES AND 6+ COMMENTS 🤍✨
*I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD AS SOON AS YOU WILL CROSS UPDATE GOAL 💕
OK BYE GUYSS TAKE CARE 💜✨

*UPDATE GOAL : 14+ VOTES AND 6+ COMMENTS 🤍✨*I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD AS SOON AS YOU WILL CROSS UPDATE GOAL 💕OK BYE GUYSS TAKE CARE 💜✨