episode -14

It's been four days ... Since y/n went to her parents home ...
Taehyung is being numb ... He didn't even talk a word to his family... Her absence made him realise he is in love with her ... that was just not attraction ..he was in love with her ..
Mr Kim and Mrs Kim are worried it's been four days he didn't even step out of his room ...Lisa is also tensed .

Where as y/n is also same in condition,she didn't even came out of room , except for having meals ..

Both families are worried for there kids ...

At Y/N HOUSE

Mrs Jeon: y/n ... Have your breakfast dear ..
Y/n : mom i don't have appetite,so you can have
Mr Jeon : you also didn't had dinner...
Jungkook: buttercups please eat something ..
Y/n : oppa please i don't have appetite..
Saying this she went upstairs in her room ...
Jungkook: this all because of Kim taehyung... (He clenched his jaw )
Mr Jeon: calm down jungkook...
Jungkook was about to say something..but stop as they heard doorbell ringed....

Jungkook get up and went to door .. only to see taehyung standing there ..

Jungkook clench his jaw ..
Jungkook: HOW DARE YOU TO COME HERE ??
hearing his voice Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon came ...
They saw taehyung standing there but he was not able to make eye contact with them ... How could he ?? After hurting there daughter...

Taehyung: please let me meet y/n once ... (His voice was cracked)
Jungkook: DON'T YOU DARE TO TAKE MY SISTER NAME FROM YOUR MOUTH ..
Mr Jeon : for hurting my daughter more ...
Mrs Jeon : taehyung i convinced her for marriage thinking you will keep her happy but no ... You  give her one more  scar ...
Taehyung: i-i am sorry but please let me meet her once -
Jungkook: GET OUT OF HERE ... BEFORE I LOOSE MY PATIENCE...
he was about to close but taehyung didn't let him
Taehyung: y/n ... Please once listen to me -
Jungkook grab his collar and about to punch him but ...
Y/n : oppa ... No
He stop as heard y/n voice where as taehyung was staring at y/n figure..... He was carving to see her..... He saw her ... She was a bit weak ... Her eyes have dark circles... He wanna hug her so bad ...
Where as y/n was also staring at him .. like her eyes carve for years to see him ... He was looking all pale ... His eyes were showing pain , regret and some feelings which is difficult for her to identify.....for her

Jungkook: get lost from here ..
He said and push taehyung.... But taehyung didn't said anything... Knowing jungkook is right at his place....

Y/n : oppa why -
Jungkook: stop it y/n ... He hurted you.. so please don't except from me to treat him nicely...
He said and left for office...

She was about to stop him but her phone ringed... She saw lawyer I'd ..
She pick it up ..

??? (Lawyer) : Mrs Kim y/n is there ??
Y/n : yes .. miss Shana ..
Miss Shana : mam the divorce paper you said are ready ... It will be delivered in half hour at your house
Y/n : t-thanku. Miss Shana
Miss Shana : no issues mam it's our duty but one thing i wanna tell you i am a lawyer we have seen various of couple , who wanted to get divorce but still have feelings for each other but there ego ... Won't let accept them .. so ,please be sure of your feelings and decision..so you won't regret it. .. it's really difficult to find true love just because of some misunderstanding and mistake don't let whole relationship spoil... Still its your decision.. wish you to have bright future...

Saying this she cut the call ....

Y/n : i know... But this time i will not show my understanding side... I bare the consequences of being understanding ... Yes i have soft spot for you kim taehyung and i hate it ... Though you hurt me enough still i am yearning for you ... I HATE THIS ..
And i will replace this soft spot for you.... You don't deserve it ....Let's end this completely....but little did she know her heart is clenching badly...

AFTER ONE HOUR ...

taehyung is sitting in his cabin... He doesn't want to come office but in past days he skipped so many meetings... So he decided to come office but still his mind is over y/n ....

He was in thoughts until somebody knocked on cabin door...
Taehyung: come in (cold tone )
He saw y/n standing there .... He feels like time stops there.... He get up and hug her making her shocked....
Taehyung : i -i am sorry p-p-lease ...

She didn't want to melt by his tears but she is melting...
Y/n : leave me (cold tone ) ...

His heart clenched... He back off and hold her hand n make her sit on chair...and bend down.. hold her hand
And said ..
Taehyung: i-i am sorry.. i -i was so coward.. i -i misunderstood you everytime..hu-hurt you .. but p-lease forgive me .. i-i know what i did was not easy to forgive.. b-but please j-just give me a c-chance to e-earn your forgiveness please...
He put her head on her lap and sob ..
Taehyung: i -i know i didn't v-value .. you i-i didn't cherish you . I didn't tresure you .. i was j-jerk .. b-but i wa-was afraid to -get h-hurt again ..
I am sorry i-i was so s-self centred i only focus on my problem... didn't even think t-that how i am hurting you .. p-p-lease jus-just one chance .. please..i-

Y/n : done with your explanation..
(Cold tone )
Though his every word ,his every tear ,his every sob was stabbing her heart but .. she knows what will she say .. will hurt her and him too ...

taehyung look at her with his red , puffy eyes ....

Y/n : if you are done with your explanation here take it ...
She took a document and place it on table .. making him frown ...
Taehyung: what's this ??
Y/n : see by yourself...
Taehyung get up and with shivering hands open document only to see divorce paper with y/n signature...
Tears again started to fall from his eyes ...
But what next y/n said made him set on fire ..... His tearing eyes replace with furious one ....

************************************
Author pov ....
Hope you all liked this episode..✨
If you do
*Please vote
*And comment too as it encourages me a lot ..
I will try to post next episode soon ...until then take care of yourself 💗✨ and

Byeeeeeeeee 🤍✨..