episode -17

Before starting episode.. please i request you i am trying to be regular and trying my best so please don't be a silent reader...
Please do vote n comment.. in previous chapter 46 people read but vote are only 15 ... Not only half of them voted... i am thankful to those who voted So please try to understand here is episode let's start :

Jungkook: NEVER.. I WILL NOT LET YOU GO WITH HIM AGAIN..

Jungkook suddenly said sternly ..as taehyung and y/n were sitting in front of them
Mrs Jeon : jungkook calm down ..
Jungkook: How can i ?? And how can you trust him again y/n ?did -
Y/n : oppa he also didn't trust me that's why he hurted me . And now you want me to do same then what's the difference between him n me ..
And oppa i know you don't want me to get more hurt but this time i wanna give chance to this relation. I wanna trust him with my own will . Last time i agree to be with him because you guys know him .. for your all happiness but this time i wanna be with him because of my happiness..

Taehyung: jungkook i know you will not able to trust me and if i would be at your place.. i also don't want Lisa to get more hurt again.. but trust me i will never hurt her . I am just asking for a chance to proove myself... please

Mrs Jeon: taehyung it's difficult for us to trust you after how you hurt her n misunderstood her ..
Mr Jeon : but we can see sincerity n love in your eyes this time which we didn't see last time ... So we will give you last chance but if jungkook didn't agree i don't think y/n will go with you ..
Mrs Jeon : jungkook i wanna talk to you ..
Mrs Jeon take jungkook aside and said

Mrs jeon : jungkook give permission to y/n
Jungkook: mom how could you -
Mrs jeon: jungkook why can't you see how much y/n has changed..she was being cheerful like before .. confident
And interacting more... otherwise she always stay quite ,sad . And it is happening since she again join kim enterprises. I know what taehyung did wrong but he was also hurt that time . And why can't you see they both are trying to be happy and finding a new hope

Jungkook realised whatever Mrs Jeon said was right ...
They both went there ...And jungkook said
Jungkook: fine i am giving you a last chance kim taehyung for sake of my family and sister but if i get that you hurt my sister.. nobody could be worse than me ..

Taehyung: i promise i will take care of her ..

Soon y/n went with taehyung her home and all were happy there to see her Mrs Kim ,Mr Kim ,Lisa ...they all support her decision...

Taehyung happiness has no boundaries after a long time he was feeling alive ... He is feeling happy .

Y/n enters the room ..... All memories flashback infront of her making her feel sad again but taehyung backhug her making her gasp ...

Taehyung: i am sorry. I know how you must be feeling..but i can't bring back the time .but i promise will give you that much happiness that you will never remember that painful time ...
I am sorry to misunderstood,for not trusting you,for hurting you ... please
I will give you a lot of happiness...we will spend many happy moments here ..that you will never get flashback of what I did to you in past ...

Y/n feels her eyes teary not because of flashback but due to his words ...his words gave her that warmth which she was lacking... She was feeling lucky...

Y/n : didn't you clean your room ?? Look how messy it is
She said while changing topic where as taehyung turned her ...and said
Taehyung: how can I clean that mess when i was also a mess ...
Taehyung: but i am happy now let's clean it ..then we have to go to party too right ??
Y/n nodded and they both clean the room ...
Y/n settled her clothes in closet ...

AFTER ONE AND HALF HOUR
taehyung : how many clothes do you have ??i feel like i came into cloth showroom ...
Y/n : they are still less ...my half clothes are still in my room ...(at her mom 's house )
Taehyung looked at her shooked ..