Re-union

It had been about a year since izuku, or guardian as he called himself, started his vigilante work.  It wasn't too hard for him since the light gave him more abilities than the average quirk user and his enhanced strength was on par with all might's (this is what he believes in reality its only around 50% of his strength but he makes up for it with his weaponry and tactics). 

Izuku POV:

Over the past year Ghost had managed to find out lots of information on "izuku midoriya" and the more I learn about my past the more i find it hard to believe that that was ever who I was.  The small frail boy that i used to be had almost nothing left other than the green hair, emerald eyes, and freckles.  if I didnt have those key features you'd never be able to tell that i was the same kid from before.  Now i was 6' tall and with muscles that would make most pros envious. 

(credit to the artist not my work

(credit to the artist not my work.  This is what he looks like but more jacked think like linebacker levels of muscle.  For people not in the US think rugby player)

I simply go by guardian now, to me "Izuku Midoriya" died the day he jumped off the roof.  I'm not the same person I was a year ago.  

Suddenly I heard ghost materialize, "what's up Ghost?"

"I was receiving strange signals from the USJ, but they suddenly stopped. might be worth checking out." He answered.

I've had ghost keep an eye on UA for a while now, it being a school for future heroes makes it a juicy target for bad guys.  so far there's been nothing that they couldn't handle but I've also noticed a drop in crime recently and not in the "bad guys have been getting caught more often" kind of way so I'm worried that there might be a bigger threat coming.  I warned eraserhead I just hope he prepared for it.

"Well that coupled with the drop in crime all of a sudden we should head over there and check it out. If the heroes can handle it than we leave and let them deal with it, but I have a hunch somethings coming."  I hopped on my sparrow and started to make my way towards the USJ at speeds that most heroes wouldn't be able to keep up with and any that could I could deal with.  They leave me alone for the most part but sometimes they like  to challenge me and try to capture me.

  They leave me alone for the most part but sometimes they like  to challenge me and try to capture me