𝟑.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Katherine stuck up her middle finger as the leaving Camaro.

Katherine then walked towards the middle school, her huffing in annoyance.

Once again, Billy left before Max got to the car.

But this time Max was really late, making Katherine a bit worried. So she let Billy leave so she could find max.

She walked into the school, walking down the halls trying to spot the red haired girl.

Suddenly a ran into someone, the person moving hastily until getting bumped into.

"Sorry." Katherine smiled at the girl.

The girl, who had very short curly hair, stared back with wide panicked eyes.

Katherine furred her eyebrows, "Are you okay?"

The clash of doors opening drew Katherine's attention for a second, thinking it might be her stepsister.

After not seeing anything, she looked back at the girl.

Or where the girl was.

Katherine looked around confused, the girl from before completely missing.

She shook it off, walking around towards the halls.

She walked around, spotting three familiar heads out in the back field.

Lucas, Will, and Mike.

Maybe they knew where Max was.

She went outside, then heard the screams.

"Will!"

She immediately ran, seeing Mike and Lucas standing in front of Will, shaking the boy who stood stiffly in place, his eyes twitching like crazy.

"Hey! Hey what's going on?" Katherine asked in panic.

"I think he's having another episode!" Mike spoke up, his eyes widening realizing he was talking to Katherine.

"Episode?" Kit asked, "Is he an epileptic?"

"What?" Lucas questioned in panic.

"If he's not seizing then what's happening?" Katherine retorted.

"Lucas go call Joyce, now!" Mike told him. Lucas took off running into the school.

Katherine looked at Will, "I'm gonna lay him down!"

She tired pushing him down, but he didn't budge. Like he was stuck.

"What the hell?" She questioned.

"Kit!" Mike shook her shoulder. "It's his mom!"

She looked, seeing an older women running. Katehrines eyes widened seeing Dustin and her sister running with her.

She quickly went to Max as Joyce went to Will.

"I just found him like this!" Mike told Joyce. "I think he's having another episode!"

"Do you know what's happening?" Katherine asked.

Max shook her head no, watching Will with panic.

"Will? Will! WILL!" Joyce exclaimed at her son in fear, "Sweetie, wake up! It's mom! Will!"