𝟏𝟎.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Katherine and Steve then suddenly heard the ding from outside the staff room.

"Hey! Goldie and Dingus! Your children are here!" Robin called out.

Steve groaned, opening the window, "Again? Seriously?"

Mike just tapped on the bell in response. Steve sighed, gesturing with his head to go.

Steve opened the door, Mike, Will and Max walking quickly through it.

"I swear, if anybody hears about this-," Steve started.

"We're dead." The kids finished his sentence.

Lucas went to follow the others but stopped, looking around. Katherine stood there, holding a cup of ice cream.

It was routine now, Katherine giving Lucas free ice cream whenever they snuck into the movie theater. She made sure to put in two spoons incase Max wanted some.

Lucas grinned, "You're the best." He said going to grab it.

Katherine then let it fall out of her hand, the cup landing in the garbage next to her.

"It's been two days Sinclair." Katherine told him, "I had to watch you're sister for an entire day. Where's my money?"

Lucas's eyes widened, going into panic mode. He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Well, you see about that...," Lucas chuckled. Katherine rose her eyebrows in waiting. "I kinda spent it."

"Lucas!" Kit whined.

"I'm sorry! Max broke up with me yesterday so I had to get her a gift!" Lucas explained.

"Do you realize the trauma I went through babysitting that evil child?" Kit asked with wide eyes.

"Yes which why instead of me watching her I asked you too." Lucas smiled.

Katherine opened her mouth in annoyance, but Lucas just turned around and ran away.

"Hey!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry! I'll get you're money soon!" Lucas called out, "Love you!"

Katherine scoffed, shaking her head.

Steve stared at her, a small smile on his face, "Did you just waste an entire cup of ice cream for dramatic effect?"

"Hey," Katherine defended herself, "I want my 15 bucks."

Suddenly the lights flickered off. They both looked at the lights confused, then walking out to the store.

"That's weird." Steve said, Katherine noticing that the entire mall was shut down.

Steve started flicking the light switch on and off. "That isn't going to work dingus." Robin said.

"Oh really?" Steve took it as a challenge, flipping the switch quickly over and over again.

Katherine looked at Robin who looked at her, both of them sighing and shaking their head at the boy.

Then the lights came back on, Steve looking at them triumphantly, "Let there be light."

"Does he really think he fixed the entire mall's electricity?" Robin questioned.

"Are you really asking that?" Katherine retorted, "Of course he does."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The staff door opened, both of them looking seeing Robin. "We've got some fans that would like to be served by dingus."