𝟖.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Billy stood up, panting as he looked at Katherine. "You bitch." He muttered, tapping his head. He looked at his fingers seeing the blood coming from his forehead.

He looked back at her, "You never seem to get it don't you?"

"Go home." She said, her voice shaking severely.

"I told you to stay out of my way." He said in a low dangerous tone.

He went to step towards Lucas but Katherine stepped in front of him before he could.

Billy let out an amused scoff. He then lost his amused smile after she blocked him again.

He grunted, grabbing her. She pushed back, fighting him as hard as she could.

This made Billy really angry. He never expected her to ever fight back. This made him impulsively snap.

He right hook swung, hitting Katherine square in the face.

They kids yelled in fright seeing this, Katherine falling to floor holding the side of her face.

Billy stared at his sister, the girl looking up at him, her hand falling to her side, revealing the cut on her cheekbone from her ring.

Suddenly someone yelled out, hitting Billy on the shoulder harshly. Billy groaned, looking at the new attacker.

Lucas stood there holding a mop, gulping as Billy stared down at him. He tried keeping a protective and fierce posture, but he was scared shitless on the older guy.

"You are so dead Sinclair." Billy hissed.

"No." Billy looked, "You are."

Before he could even react Steve threw his punch.

"Steve!" Katherine let out quietly.

Billy laughed manically, his nose bleeding. "LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT SOME FIRE IN YOU AFTER ALL, HUH?" He laughed, "I've been waiting to meet this KING STEVE everybody's been telling me so much about."

Steve pushed him away lightly, "Get out."

Billy stared at Steve, stepping back. He suddenly swung, and Steve ducked, punching him back right into the jaw.

"Yes! Kick his ass, Steve!" Dustin exclaimed.

Katherine stared in fear, completely dazed as she watched the fight.

Billy laughed with blood in his mouth, Steve punching him again and again making Billy stumble next to the kitchen sink.

"Murder the son of a bitch!" Dustin yelled.

Billy laughed, grabbing the plate on the kitchen counter.

"STEVE!" Max yelled noticing right as Billy smashed it over his head. "BILLY!" Max screamed, wanting him to stop.

Billy walked up to where Steve stumbled which was right in front of Dustin. Dustin ducked, Billy laughing as he charged towards Steve.

Billy grabbed Steve who was trying to push him away.

"No one tells me what to do!" Billy said angrily to him, before head butting hard.

Katherine let a tear fall to the ground, the girl still sitting there paralyzed in fear.

Billy grabbed cheered himself on, "Get up!" He yelled at Steve but still grabbed him, turning him over to punch.

Billy repeatedly punch Steve over and over again. Katherine could see the bloody cuts and swells forming all off Steve's face.