Chapter 2

Kyle POV

I went to go sit apparently someone who doesn't talk much. But she seems to be a nice girl so I'll try to make some small talk but when we're assigned for work. When we have to do an assignment that's independently this is my chance to try to make some small talk.

I looked at her for a while and damn she's like really pretty. Her auburn brown hair makes it look really pretty. And she has earbuds in I'm guessing she's listening to music while she's doing her work. That's cool maybe it helps her to concentrate more. I tapped on her shoulder she kinda startled a little bit and looked at me.

"Hey." I said. She kinda froze for a while but eventually she waved. "Uh I like your hoodie." I said. She gave me a small smile as a thank you. "So you don't really talk much do you." She just shook her head. "Oh well what are you listening to?" I asked. She grabbed her phone and showed me what she was listening to she was listening to enough for you by Olivia Rodrigo. "Wow that's a good song." She smiled again. I can tell that something was wrong with her by the way that she looked at me. She looked like that she's been through a lot traumatically. And on top of that she didn't even talk at all. There's something about her that is mysterious and I like that.

"Well I'm Kyle by the way. What's your name?" I asked. She grabbed her notebook that she use for communication and drawing and wrote down 'Lilly' and slide it to me so that I can read it. "Well it's nice to meet you Lilly. She wrote something else in that notebook 'it's nice to meet you to.'

I just know that me and Lilly are gonna be great friends. She's so sweet and kind and I think there's something about her that makes me realize something. But I don't know what that is. Well not yet but I'll figure it out soon.