Chapter 6

In English class we have to do a project about William Shakespeare. This was going to be a either a solo project or a partner project. I wanted to do the project alone but you know what maybe I should try to do it with a partner and see how that goes. Kyle tapped on my shoulder and I turned to him and he asked.

"Hey do you wanna work on the project together?" I nodded and gave him a smile.

"Well great do you wanna work on it at my house or at your house?" He asked.

"Probably at your house just because I haven't seen it before." I wrote.

"Okay well should we do it today after school?" He asked.

I nodded. He looked at me and gave me a nice friendly smile. I shyly smiled him back. The bell rang and we head out the door for our next class. I feel like I'm now trusting him like I can literally tell him about everything but I can't because I'm not ready to talk yet. I don't know if I'll ever talk again but if I will he would definitely be the first person I'll share out everything.

When it was lunch break I went to the cafeteria to grab my lunch. I didn't stay there because I didn't want to deal with anyone bullying me. I went to my quiet safe place the music room. I love music it helps me too calm down when I'm stressed or when I need to chill. I used to sing a lot when I was younger I don't do it a lot since the accident and since I last talked but I used to really enjoy it. Yes I was that kid that will literally sing in the shower. I have a huge passion for music hopefully I will get in a music school after high school. I ate my lunch and throw it away the trash then I walked over to the piano and started playing it. I'm not like a professional piano player like Laura is but I have took a few lessons.

I played a few chords on the piano and I thought since no one isn't here why not sing for a little bit. I started to think of what song to sing I decided to sing smoke alarm by Laura marano. As I finished singing my heart out I heard clapping. I thought it was the music teacher but I turned around and it was Kyle.

"Omg Lilly that was incredible I didn't know that you can sing like that." He said.

I smiled at him and mouth "thank you." I didn't know that he was in here to like wtf this is so strange.

"Your welcome I couldn't look for you at the cafeteria btw I'm guessing that you don't really eat there that much." He said.

I just shook my head for no.

"Oh so this is where you eat mostly then?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Cool. Anyway your voice is so amazing. Have you always been singing or have you realized that you're voice is that good?"

"Yeah I've always been singing ever since I was a little girl. But I slowly stopped singing when I just stopped talking completely which was still sad because I love it so much. And I sang all the time when I was younger but I just don't really do it anymore so there's that." I wrote

"Well you should sing more often well if you want to your honestly really amazing." He said giving me a smile.

"Thanks Kyle." I wrote.

"Your welcome Lilly. Btw I haven't heard that song before what's it called?" He asked.

"You seriously haven't heard of Laura Marano before?" I wrote very curiously.

He looked at me weird like he has know idea who she is.

I rolled my eyes and wrote.

"She's like the main artist that I listen to the song that I was singing was her song smoke alarm."

"Oh I think that I heard of her before." He said.

"Okay here's a question and maybe you'll know who she is. Have you ever seen or I guess even heard of Austin and ally before?" I wrote.

He read the message and said
"Oh yeah I have seen Austin and ally before Annabelle used to be obsessed with that show."

"Okay well she played ally Dawson and that was my favorite show growing up." I wrote.

"That's so cool." He said.

"Yeah I still watch it sometimes but not that much as I used to mainly because I already seen it like 5 million times at this point." I wrote.

"Oh so you're basically a expert on that show then." He said.

"I guess you're right but hey I watched that show since I was 6 and now I'm 17 and it was a really good show to watch." I wrote.

We continue to talk until the bell ring then we went to our classes. After school I waited for Kyle at the front of the school so that we can work on our project together.

I finally saw Kyle at the main entrance of the school and she went to his car. I quickly got on my phone to text my aunt to let her know that I was not going to be home until later. When we got to his house I noticed how cute it is and how I wanted to live there myself. His mom was the first person that I saw.

"Oh hey guys how was your day today at school." She asked.

"Oh it was good we have to do a project in English class on William Shakespeare." Kyle replied.

"Oh that's good are you two going to work on the project together?" She asked.

We both nodded.

"Well we'll be in my room if you need us okay mom." Said Kyle.

She nodded in response.

We went upstairs in Kyle's room and damn I never realized how big his room is like it's like a mansion almost but not really. We started to work on our project.