Chapter 3

Kyles POV

Hey I'm Kyle I'm 17 years old and a junior in high school. I've moved from New Hampshire all the way to Vermont last summer because my parents are getting a divorce. Now I live with my mother and older sister who's 21 years old. I didn't wanna move to Vermont but my mother said that it will be a good idea for me to start a new life. Today is now my first day of school and it's gonna be horrifically terrible.

When I got to the school I noticed that this high school looks slightly different then my last school was. My last school was a private school. However this school is more like a public school. So that means that I don't have to follow by the schools dress code or wear a uniform. But hey you know what hopefully this will be a good school year.

I walked into the school and went straight to the office to get my schedule and locker information. When I got there I saw a office lady looking very tired and jet lagged from the night before. "Oh hi I'm Kyle Peterson just moved here." I said. She looked at me with a smile and said. "Oh your the new student well welcome to Lincoln high school Kyle here's your schedule map locker information and you should be all set. If you need help or get confused where all of your classes are then you can ask a fellow student or teacher and you should be good to know." "Thank you." I said she gave me a smile and said "have a nice day." I just waved at her for goodbye.