Chapter 10

Lilly's pov

When I got home from school I went straight to my room went on to Spotify and put on Laura Marano immediately and just felt so overwhelmed with everything. First I felt hurt because of Kyle who I thought we were going close just ditched me to be with Brittney who I literally hate so much. Then there's Taylor who I just met is like pretty chill and I don't know how to feel about this.

As I was thinking about my thoughts I got a notification from Instagram it seems like Laura is going live on instagram right now. I joined her live and just listened to her talk for a while. She usually just answers questions that fans have asked her about her career or life depending on what they ask her. She doesn't really guest people that much unless if it's someone that she worked with on a movie or a song but we all know I will not be able to talk to her about anything. Sometimes I just wish that I can talk to her but I don't know what to say. You can't always predict what she's like in real life. Anyway she ended her instagram live and I just continue listening to her music and think about everything that happened today.

The next day I woke up and I got ready for another day of hell. Ugh why does it have to be so hard to go to school. I already know that I'm not going to have a good day anyway. I put on a black t shirt and some black belt bottom jeans with my black converse. I then went downstairs grabbed something to eat and head out the door for school.

When I arrived at school and was at my locker I was greeted by a perky Taylor who was wearing a purple shirt with black skinny jeans and black boots. She came up to me saying. "Hey how's everything going?" I smiled and gave her a thumbs up to tell her that I'm good.

She smiled and said. "Did you know that there will be a special performance and it's from a singer that was on a Disney show." I looked at with an shocked expression and shook my head. "Well apparently the person that's performing at our school is mostly singing songs from her debut album with other songs that she has released under her independent label."

I can't believe that some singer is performing at our school I'm curious to see who this artist will be. She even said that there will be a meet and greet after. Which that made me pretty nervous but it's optional so that made me pretty better. As we were talking an announcement came on that said. "Attention high schoolers please report to the auditorium for a concert that you won't forget."

Taylor and I made it to the auditorium and usually I sit in the back row to not be noticed but Taylor just dragged me and we ended up being in front row. A lot more people starting to enter Taylor and I were talking about all kinds of different things.

After waiting for a good 30 minutes the principal comes out on stage and says. "Alright everyone are you ready for an amazing time today." Everyone but me cheered. I guess they are really on who this person is. They continued. "Well this artist your going to love her because she is one of the sweetest people I know. She is wickedly talented in everything from acting to singing to dancing to even producing two films. She has her debut album out now with 23 tracks and it's amazing. Please give it up to Laura Marano!!!!"

As soon as the principal announced her name I simply just froze and just couldn't believe it what do you mean out of all places that she could've performed she picked my school what. She came out on stage looking so stunning and I just sat there admiring her.

After she sang all of her songs from her debut album she went into the mic and says. "Thank you guys so much I can't wait to meet everyone in the meet and greet you were such an amazing audience I love you guys so much!!!!"

She exited out of the stage to get ready for meet and greet. And the principal came back on stage saying. "Alright give it up for Laura Marano. Now just so you know that meet and is optional so if you want to go and meet then follow me if not then you can go back to class."

I was about to leave go back to class until Taylor grabbed my hand and said. "Oh no we are going to get you to meet her in person." I looked at her and mouthed. "Why?" She said. "Isn't it your dream to meet this woman in person and tell her what you want to say." I nodded.

"Well then Lilly we're going to make your dreams come true but don't worry you don't have to talk if you don't want to I can do all the talking okay." I nodded and mouthed. "Okay."

And so we went in line for meet and it was about to happen. I was going to meet my idol for so long. It was a dream come true.