Day 4: April 4th

----------------------------------------------------------------------

April 4th, 2017

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*The morning announcement* "Morning already?" I say half asleep still working on the cosplay, It's so cold in my lab. I think I might have a cold.. but I don't have time for a Cold I *need* to finish this cosplay, Kirumi will be so happy to hear that's its done!  "now all I have to do is finish adding minor details and style the wig!" I excitedly say to myself finishing adding the waistband to the skirt. The wig is brown with longer parts in the back and kind of messy bangs, shouldn't be too hard for the ultimate cosplayer!

I'm about half way done the wig when someone knocks on my lab door "Tsumugi, are you in here?" I hear someone say and immediately recognize the voice and go to open my door and there is Kiibo standing by my labs door. "Ah so you are in here Tsumugi." Kiibo says while looking behind my shoulder "I can see your busy, my apologize for  interrupting your work but Kirumi wanted me to get you for breakfast" They say which makes me realize that I haven't eaten in about 9 hours, how didn't I not notice? but I don't care about that I need to finish the wig. "I'll get breakfast soon Kiibo, thanks for reminding me" I tell them knowing I'm not going to hold up to my words. "very well Tsumugi, I will see you later" They say giving me a small nod and heading off to who knows where.

I quickly go back into my darked lab and re-focus on my work hoping to get it done within the next hour or so, Ill get breakfast later when I'm really hungry. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour late

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally finished! I worked through the entire night scrapped so many designs but I finally finished everything. Kirumi will be so happy to hear that, but I don't know if I'm ready to leave my lab, obviously I should go get food and water and sleep but now my lab feels comfy.. I argue with myself back and fourth and finally decide to go get some food, go back to my room and watch some anime then sleep for a bit, then go cosplay with Kirumi! I should probably shower as well. I leave my lab and head for the diner, when I reach the diner I can't decide what to make eat. I think I should get something healthy but something sweet is a lot more appealing so I decide to get something of both, steamed broccoli with a sweet broth and a small piece of cheesecake. I head off to my dorm with my plate in hand watching everyone go back and fourth in the hallway, its nice to not stand out, To not get bothered and to just live my life but I'm an ultimate and so are they. We're all the same but so different it's.. comforting to have people like me around I say to myself unknowingly putting a small smile on my face. 

I arrive at my dorm and put my food down on my desk and get the remote to my TV and put on an anime, specifically the one I had made my cosplay for earlier which would be Maid Sama! I decided to make the main character Misaki for Kirumi's cosplay, specifically the maid outfit. I think she'll really like it. I watch a few more episodes of the anime while eating my food, I finish eating my food and decide I should have a break for a little but and get ready for a small nap. I change into a pastel yellow silk tank top and a matching pair of shorts, I try to flatten the creases in my pajamas while brushing over my almost completely flat chest which instantly puts me in a not-so-good mood, I decide to just go to sleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

quite A few hours later (more than Tsumugi wanted) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly open my eyes to the sounds of someone banging on my door, I yawn then answer "one second!" in one of those sleepy yelling voices, I don't bother to put on my glasses but I get out of my bed and head to the door while rubbing my eyes, I turn on the light and open the door and see Miu in front of me. "Wow, you look like shit." she says looking me up and down "don't mention it, what do you want?" I say lowering my posture "I need to come in." she tells me with a hint of seriousness in her voice "huh? why do you need to come in?" I say to Miu looking clueless "Look Titless-" "hey!" I basically yell at her while still half asleep "Eeee! I'm sorry just please let me in!" she whines, I cant take this anymore "fine, fine.. follow me." I say leading her into my room closing the door behind me when she comes in. She walks Infront of me and comments "wow this place looks as bad as you" while giving a glace around the room, what a low blow. I head over to my nightstand and grab my glasses and put them on noticing that Miu looks like she's in her pajama's as well, what time is it? I interrupt Miu snooping through all my stuff to ask her the time "Huh? oh its 9:45pm" I thought so, I overslept big time. I guess that's what you get for staying up for over 20 hours. "what are you doing in here again?" I ask Miu while I sit on my bed.

"I'm here for a sleepover! Isn't that fun hollow eyes??" she says to me, what's with the nicknames today? and when did I invite her over?! "why'd you just force yourself into my room? couldn't you have just asked someone who was awake?" I say genuinely wondering "well..." she nervously says as she toys with her hair "the others are planning on having a sleepover soon and I had said "I was a sleepover master" but I've really never had a sleepover..." she says, I just tilt my head in confusion "see you think I'm pathetic!" she says "I didn't even say anything!" I try to defend myself "and you asked me, why?" I say still wondering "because what better than to practice my sleepover skills than with the plain-Jane of geeks!" she exclaims putting her hands on her hips as if she's done something revolutionary. Why me? 

"so let me get this straight, you said you were an amazing sleepover-haver whatever but you've never actually had one? and to practice you decided to bother ME and force yourself unannounced into my room to sleepover." I say in a sarcastic tone, Miu didn't pick up on that and proudly says that I'm "super-totally correct" A few minutes pass and I try to search for something to watch on TV for the both of us. Miu who is laying right beside my upside down is making various "I'm so bored please kill me noises" We finally decide on something and end up watching about 50 minutes of the movie until inevitably falling asleep, as it turns out Miu snores. loudly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I think Miu and Tsumugi would have a good friendship and I kinda want to push that a bit more.

words: 1226