day 11: April 11th

---------------------------------------------------------------------

April 11th, 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in my usual bed and put on my glasses to check my alarm clock, it reads 10AM on the dot, I get out of bed and start my daily routine, I head to the washroom, change brush my hair and teeth then leave for the dining hall. I leave the dormitories and make my way to the academies doors, while walking I see Ryoma and Gonta looking at something on the ground so I go over to see what they're doing, "Hey guys, what are you doing?" I say as I walk up to them "Well Gonta found something on the ground but neither of us know what it is." Ryoma says pointing to something on the ground "Gonta found this! But even Gonta have no idea what it is" Gonta says a little confused, I go to take a look and it looks like some sort of.... bow? Its green with cats on it with a white cat as the centre piece, wait I know who's this is!

"Ah! I recognize this! when Himiko was hosting her magic show a girl named Hiyoko asked me to help find her girlfriend, odd I know but she wore that clip! she must have lost it.." Ryoma and Gonta both give me surprised looks "What class was this girl from and who is she exactly by the way?" Ryoma asked me "If I remember correctly she was from the 77th class, she told me she was the ultimate traditional dancer." I tell him "Wow! traditional dancer?! that so cool!" Gonta excitedly says "There's no one I could return this to, so I guess I have to give it to her myself" I say as I picked up the hair clip "would you two like to come with me?" I ask them "Sure, I got nothing better to do anyways." Ryoma says shrugging off "Gonta would love too!" Gonta agrees but before we go I go get some food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsumugi gets her food and their off!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I never really understood why hopes peak has to put us in a different branch from the other years, Is the main building not big enough?" Ryoma questions as we walk to the main branch of hopes peak "maybe they we're trying something new? or maybe they did run out of room, who knows?" I say as we carry on our walk "How far is school again?" Gonta ask politely "It's only a few minutes away, if you look up you can see the top of the school" Ryoma says pointing up. A few minutes pass and we're at the gate of the school "I almost forgot how big this place was" I say looking at the giant building "Wow! it looks very big, Gonta's never seen something like it" They say "Well lets go find that girl" Ryoma says walking forward

We entre the school and make a plan to ask someone who might look like they know where Hiyoko is, we walk around the first floor of the school when we spot a girl in a red jacket eating donuts? We decide to go up to her anyways "Excuse me, not to bother you I'm Tsumugi Shirogane the ultimate cosplayer and I'm looking for someone." I say cautiously "Hm? oh hey! I'm Aoi Asahina, but my friends call me Hina. The ultimate swimmer pro! who are you guys?" She says excitedly looking at Gonta and Ryoma "ah.. I'm Ryoma Hoshi the ultimate tennis pro.." Ryoma says almost mumbling "Gonta Is Gonta Gokuhara ultimate Entomologist!" Gonta says "Cool! you mentioned something about looking for someone, who is it?" Aoi asks "Oh, her name is Hiyoko Saionji the ultimate traditional dancer, she's quite short has two big blonde pigtails and bright orange and green kimono, a little hard to miss if you ask me" I say to Aoi "the girl from the 77th class? yea I'm sorry I don't know her. I'm in the 78th, sorry about that" she says rubbing the back of her head "Oh that's totally okay! I'll have to ask someone from the 77th class then..." I say, basically talking to myself "Have a nice day Aoi!" I say waving to her while I walk away.

We head to the second floor of the academy looking for someone from the 77th class to help look for Hiyoko, Ryoma says he saw someone people and that we should ask them to help. We follow Ryoma and see 2 extremely intimidating people.. I ask Gonta to Introduce himself first and he accepts, Gonta walks up to them both and Introduces themself "Hello! I am Gonta Gokuhara ultimate Entomologist, me and my friends need some help!" He says, the two turn to look at Gonta with a surprised look on their faces "WOAH! Dude you're huge!" One of them says excitedly "Even bigger than coach over here! The names Akane Owari nice to meet you, Ultimate gymnast!" Akane says really excitedly "I'm Nekomaru Nidea! ultimate Team manager, who's your friends?" Nekomaru asks "I'm Ryoma Hoshi ultimate tennis pro." He says bluntly as usual "Oh, I'm Tsumugi Shirogane the ultimate cosplayer, we came up to you to ask you if you know someone named Hiyoko Saionji?" They both look at eachother than back at me.

"Saionji? what do you need with her?" Akane says "Well back when one of my classmates hosted a magic show she came and accidently dropped her hairclip" I say taking it out of my pocket and showing it to them both "Oh yeah that's totally Saionji's! maybe that's what she's been whining about for the past few days.." Akane says "Hey! we can show you where she is! she's not that far away" Nekomaru says leading us to the 3rd floor of the school when we spot Hiyoko and Mahiru "Thank you Akane and Nekomaru!" Gonta says as they leave, we walk up to them both "excuse me Hiyoko?" I say to her "hmm?" she turns around to see me "Hey! you're that girl that found Mahiru for me!" she basically yells at me "what are you doing here?" she says having a confused look on her face, I reach into my pocket and take out her hairclip.

"I came to give you back your hairclip." I say smiling at her, she stares at it for a second for 2 before quickly taking out of my hand with a very happy look on her face "Mahiru! Mahiru! This girl found my hairclip!!" she says looking back at Mahiru "Her names Tsumugi, Hiyoko..." Mahiru says giving an awkward smile "Yeah whatever, Thank you Tsumugi!" Hiyoko says basically Jumping up and down "Ah, its really nothing..." I say as they walk off. "well that went nice." Ryoma says "I like her energy" Gonta says with a smile. "we should head back now" I recommend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They Return to their school and basically do nothing the entire day

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm getting very inconsistent with these, sorry abt that. I was busy making my own Angie cosplay FROM SCRATCH I might add, though I don't have a wig

Words: 1178