Ring Out The Old

Jason T
I am finally given Kate Kavanagh's guest list and I am far from happy when I see who she has invited and I am explaining that her cousin can't be included. She really gets up in my face like I am a mere employee and I am to do as told. Well not going to argue with her regarding this because apparently she has no clue what is about to happen if I follow through with allowing this woman come up. First she has no idea that Miss Steele might be small, but so does Daisy and both are fierce. If she thinks that her cousin will get close enough to mr Grey again to try the same routine again has she been mislead. I just have no idea what her real fame is but I am going to assure her cousin Leila gets no where near mr Grey again. That whole fiasco about her being pregnant with his child failed. It didn't make the papers. Barney and Welch worked their magic. Gail is here as well, so I have an idea. We have talked to mr Grey and have put him in a room next to the security room. Gail and I will take his room and wait for her to make her move. This time we will catch her on camera with sound.
Christian
I already agreed to the extra guest Kate asked if she could invite I just failed to check it out. She also waited until two hours before the party was being set up so we couldn't change who was allowed up for the party guest wise and catering wise. Anastasia is getting dressed along with all the other ladies we brought. My New York Security teams are working tonight.Taylor told me about Miss Kavanagh and her demanding that he follow her orders about the guest list and he shows me why she was demanding him just follow her orders. I told him to leave it to me. He then suggest that I take the VIP suite by the security office and let him and Gail take my room and record miss Williams to use in legal action if need be. I tell him to get it set up. He says he already had it completed. Luckily Anastasia's grandmother has sent security and they are already in place and dressed. They are playing guests and servers. She really protects her family. After everything Ray jr told me I understand why. He showed me the scar on his chest that only his mother and wife know how he got it. Constance had to fill in for him and she will be part of our deal. She will be preparing Roz and Andrea for what yo expect. Barney and Welch find her intimidating. At first I did too, but she said if you love creating a better world you need a hard demeanor or you don't win the battles that count. That was when I knew she stood her ground for good reasons. If I didn't know better I might think she was a military kid. But more like an orphan with an agenda.
Kate
Leila has arrived and Elliott is angry as hell at me. I explain that mom and dad insist that she be invited along with my friends to this party so they could meet people that Christian has invited here tonight. What I didn't tell him is it was a way to assure that Anastasia is history in the Christian Grey life. Elliott tells me if she starts anything at all I am responsible for all her actions so I better watch her very closely. He tells me by inviting her without asking I have screwed up his plans for us. He walks off without greeting Leila, Angela, Cathy, Debbie, Charles, David, Jose and his brother Timothy. Before I can introduce Leila to anyone she spots Christian and is off to his side. Just then Anastasia appears and Christian nearly runs to her side grinning from ear to ear. Leila clinches her fists like she is going to hit Anastasia.
Christian
I see Anastasia and I head straight for her before every guy in here gets to her. Wow she she is gorgeous. A dress that sets off her perfect body and makes her eyes sparkle. I take her arm and tell her to stick with me and I will introduce her to a few publishers. I had no idea she might already have met them at the time. A couple came clean and told me they knew her and published a few things she wrote but under another name. We enjoy the party and meet a few more people. I notice Leila and I ignore her and I am definitely talking to Elliott and Kate. Kate for thinking she can order my staff around, especially my head of security. That is going to end now and Elliott should have gotten Kate's list prior to coming along. She would have not been invited. Right now security is keeping Leila away from me per my orders. I failed to them to keep her away from Anastasia as well, but her security team was watching very closely and prevented something from happening.
Leila
I watch and wait for the brunette who was all over Christian head to the rest room and grab the knife from the buffet table. It is getting closer to midnight and I plan to be the one by Christian at midnight. I am right outside the door waiting when a woman arrives that looks like one of the servers waiting for the door to open as well. The door opens and I start to lunge and I am grabbed by the server and disarmed as she calls for backup.
Anastasia
I walk out of the restroom and suddenly a woman starts to lunge at me but a server disarms her and gets her on her stomach so fast I missed the fact it was the woman that was glaring at me all evening. A man in black like Taylor picks her up off the floor bags the knife and Christian comes and tells them to quietly call the cops and charges will be filed against her soon. He tells them to get the footage is the assault attempt and from when miss Williams arrived and when she got the knife to try to hurt. Apparently you can't get in the building with any metal without them knowing. So Leila got the knife at the party. It turned out she grabbed the knife and planned to get rid of me.