Chapter Twenty Four

Louis' P.O.V.

I sat on the off-white couch in the apartment with my sisters sitting at my feet. My mum came through the door, she looked like a wreck. Her eyes were full of bewilderment and she looked like she was lost.

"Mum? What's wrong? Mum?" I asked. I stood up and walked over to her. "Fangirls...Reporters...They're crazy," she said, cleary shocked. "They'll go away. Go sit on the couch until you...recover," I said as I helped her over to the couch. My sisters laughed. "Lou, they aren't going away. Hundreds of them are all waiting outside," she said. There was a long silence, and I broke it when I said, "When are we going home?" "In a few days...that's if the fans let us outside," my mum said. "You have some interviews to do before we can leave." I sighed. Explaining what happened on the island several times wasn't exactly on the top of my to do list. "So, tell us about being stranded," Fizzy said.

Ugh.

Already felt like I was being interviewed.

I explained what happened. My sisters were near tears when I told them how Amber and I almost died of dehydration.

"Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam are flying over tomorrow. They've rented a room here," my mum said. My face lit up. I couldn't wait to see them again. "They should be here by one o'clock, tomorrow afternoon," Mum smiled.

There was a knock on the door. Lottie stood up and answered it. Eleanor was standing in the doorway. "Eleanor!" I exclaimed. She smiled. I missed her smile so much. "Hey Louis, can we talk?" she asked. A wave of nervousness came over me. What did she want to talk about? "Uh, sure," I said as I stood up. I walked out with her and shut the door behind me. We went down the hall to her room. She unlocked the door and she walked in after me.

Eleanor sat down on the couch and I sat beside her. She sighed. "How are you feeling?" she asked. "I'm fine," I smiled. "Eleanor, I missed you so much." "I just...Louis, I thought you were dead," she said, near tears. She hugged me and I ran my hand up and down her back. "I love you," she said, pulling away. "I love you, too."

"Louis, you and Amber," Eleanor started. She drew in a deep breath. "You guys were stranded together for three years. Did you...are...?" Eleanor sighed. "El," I said. "Of course something happened. But that's behind us now. Okay?" Eleanor looked hurt. "Okay. I understand. Louis, is it okay if I go for a walk? I'll be back shortly. I just need some air," Eleanor said. I nodded and she got up and left.