Chapter 7

Michelle decided to leave the house for some minutes because she was so frustrated and angry.

She wore a maxi blue gown and a flip-flop then ramble around the extensive and elaborate estate with beautiful ornamental plants and statues of amazing things, indeed the Nagogo family are adorably wealthy.

She put her head phones in her ear and didn't cared about anyone she walked passed alongst the carpet grass under the feisty sunlight.

"Excuse me ma". She heard a voice hollered to her and instantly turned her back then removed the headphone from her ear.

"Hello", The man said as he clasped a woman tightly, they were both dressed in the same English wears, a trouser and blouse. Maybe they're couples.

"Hello".

"Nice to meet you, I'm Somto Giovanni and this is my wife Dunni", said the young good looking man while his wife pushed her black- brown ringlets hair behind her ears depicting her jade dangling earrings.

"Nice to meet all of you". Michelle said nervously to the strange couple.

"We just moved here few days ago for our honeymoon and my wife said she recognized you as Eyitope Michelle Bernard the famous black model in USA".

"Yes that's true."

"Please can we have photos together, you know you're my role model", accoladed Dunni and they took photos.

"Are you going anywhere"? Asked Dunni after the photos.

"No I am just wandering around to keep myself away from my boring home".

"So you live here?"

"Yes".

"Whoa,so I can get to see you more often", Dunni rejoiced.

"Do you mind if we go out together in our car"? Asked Somto.

"We just met but since we're now friends, sure let's go, wait I can't go in this". She looked at herself.

"Hey it's ravishing,I thought this is another vogue of yours, you know you look more beautiful in person than in camera", Approbate Dunni then wrapped her hands around her arms while Somto left to get the car at the car park.

"Thanks".

*
Mathematics in the morning was better, but Firdausi had no choice as it was now the afternoon. She was struggling with a terrible headache as she picked her books from the locker.

She let out a sigh and closed the locker door. Standing beside her was a beautiful girl in uniform, wearing a red beret that marked her as a prefect. The girl had a long, fleshy nose and thick, pink lips.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Nadia said after noticing Firdausi's gaze.

"Sorry," Firdausi replied.

"For what? You're pretty," Nadia said, reaching out to touch Firdausi's cheeks.

"Thanks, senior Nadia."

"Um, you're Firdausi, right?"

"Yes."

"My friend told me you're one of the best art students. Would you like to write me a poem?" Nadia whispered the last word.

"A poem?"

"Yes, of course. About love, and make sure it's heart-touching."

"But..."

"I'll give you a reward if you do a great job, and please wrap it up nicely, like a present. Have a nice day," she said, briefly embracing Firdausi before walking away.