Introduction

I was none other then Reed Hemmings twin brother, that was what I was known for. It was not anyone's fault but my own, I showed up halfway through the school year of his and my own eleventh year.  

Our parents were separated, but due to a little..Incident with my own father, I was forced to come live with Reed and my mother.  

Reed absolutely hates me, he does not like the way I dress, my voice, my hobbies. He has absolutely nothing to look forward too in me. He does not like the way I do my hair, the way I carry myself. And above all; he does not like how I handle situations.  

Needless to say, we do not get along, but my mother is forcing him to assist me, and he is the biggest mummy's boy I know. As a result, he is going to have to let me into his little group of friends.  

Whether it's the biggest mistake of his life or not.

DOUBLED; A LASHTON FANFICTION WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOW:

-Drugs/Alcohol Use/Abuse

-Talking/Scenes of Abusive/Aggressive Behavior

-Semi-Triggering Scenes/Events

-Family Conflicts

-Writings of Shakespearean Proportions

Preface:

I walked down the hallway with Reed on my left, Michael on my right. My hand was locked inside of Reed's and I could see by the look on his face that he was clearly upset. Reed had a bit of a temper, so if I was going to ask him about anything I had to be careful on how I did it. 

"Reed?" I spoke to him. He turned his head to me. "What's the matter? You look really upset." 

"Yeah, what's been eating at you all day?" Calum asked from the other side of Reed. 

"My brother is coming back." Reed sighed and Michael began choking. "Hell Michael..What is it?" 

"You have a brother!?" Michael asked, Reed nodded. "I did not know that." 

"Neither did I." Calum chimed in. I did know of a brother, but I had never met him, Reed never talked about him either. All I knew was that his brother lived with Reed's father and that the two were indeed twins. 

"Well I do, his name is Luke." Reed said. "He lived with my dad until recent events, so he has to come live with my mum and I now." Reed let out a sigh and ran a hand down his face. "My mum also says I have to let him hang out with us." 

"That's not all that bad," Michael said. "What's the matter with Luke?" 

"He's weird." Reed shook his head slowly. "Plus he's super shy and incredibly annoying." 

"Are you just saying that cause he's your brother?" Calum chuckled which caused Reed to glare at him. "Hey take a joke." 

"This is not a joke." Reed sighed. "This is ridiculous."

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

You guys voted for it and I delivered! The highest voted book was Doubled! It was a very close call between Doubled and Hell, so you can probably expect Hell will come later in the future or any of the other books I listed. I liked the concept of voting so much because I was really excited and I liked seeing what you all were interested in the most! The next time I do this I am going to leave which ship up to you but probably put up some of the same ideas or new ones. Or a little bit of both!

If you did not vote for Doubled, don't be too upset because you can probably expect one of the ones you wanted later on in the future, for every book I complete, a new one will be released! I like to keep myself busy.

Also you guys can thank Lucy for making the cover - which I do absolutely love. I think it looks pretty cool with a theme of mirroring.

In the mean time though, welcome to the start of Doubled!

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades from Lucy and Ariana xX