24. To clear it all up

"Miya. What the hell are you saying." Sakusa stared at Atsumu in shock. What fuck was the point in that kiss then?
"Omi-kun, the thing is...I liked Shoyou in high school yes. But I'll be honest, that crush didn't last. But I still cared deeply for him. So I went to see what my feelings were for myself. It was stupid, so fucking stupid of me--"
SMACK
It went silent. Everything seemed to stop right there. Sakusa slowly got up and straight to his room, leaving Atsumu in the main room. All by himself.

...

Kageyama felt Hinata sleeping on his chest. He grabbed his phone checking the time. 5:42. They should shower and get ready for classes soon.
"Shoyou, sho! Wake up!" Kageyama said softly as he shook his love awake.
"nooo!" Hinata sighed, reluctantly getting off Kageyama.
"I'll wait for you outside boke!" Kageyama said heading out.
"Aren't you gonna shower too?"
"I can do it after classes." Kageyama stopped at the door. He was weakly greeted by his teammate, Miya Atsumu.

"Hello...Miya-san." Kageyama wanted to head back inside. He should've just waited in the dorm for Hinata.
"Listen Tobio-san, I'm really sorry. I mean it. I did it for personal reasons. Honest. In fact, if it makes you feee better I really didn't like the kiss--"
"Kageyama? Who's- oh. Hello Miya-san." Hinata chimed in. "If you're here to apologize. I'd rather hear your sorry and forget about it."
Atsumu stood up straight.
"If that's what you both want..." Atsumu looked at them with a expression the other two couldn't understand. "I was actually wondering. Since you two are together and all. How can I... figure out if I can accept Sakusa's feelings?" The boyfriends looked at him surprised. Hinata started jumping with excitement as if he'd been expecting this day. Kageyama still confused as to what the hell was going on.
"I KNEW IT!" Hinata exclaimed, "but my god are you fucked. Considering what you did, you should really patch that up. With us too...if you could."

The three of them walked down to the cafeteria to discuss more. Atsumu explained his true intentions and the three came to an understanding. They agreed to never bring it up from now onwards, and instead to start a new chapter. Setting Atsumu up with Sakusa. Here's what they knew; Kiyoomi does like Atsumu, however he's still angry about the recent incidents. Atsumu doesn't even understand his own feelings so they need to figure out if it's one-sided or not.

What the hell we're they going to do now?

Gotta keep my babes KageHina relevant before I accidentally turned this into a whole other perspective 😰
Tell me if you're enjoying how it's going guys. Still getting back into the whole writing thing.
-Esh

P.S. Opening the app to see this now has 16k reads is scary asf.