13. Seven Minutes in Heaven

"'Aight who finished they're bottle?" Noya yelled half drunk. Some people had passed out. Asahi, Ennoshita, Yamaguchi, and surprisingly...Kuroo. Weaklings. Kinnoshita and Narita had enough and knew they needed to take Ennoshita home since, his girlfriend put him in their care. They also left and waved goodbye. Daichi and Sugawara were surprised Hinata was so strong with alcohol. The only reason he was is because Oikawa kept dragging him to the bars in Brazil. But still he was Hinata Shoyo, so he was a little tipsy. Kageyama only drank a few times. With the team. So he was not exactly near wasted, but not far enough either. Everyone else was either part of the mom squad or just somehow had their own alcohol training experience. But of course, let's begin the games.

This time Suga said he wanted to spin first. The bottle pointed at Oikawa. They looked at one another.
"Ooooo, Mr. Refreshing!" Oikawa smirked. Kageyama led them to the closet. After seven minutes, they were pulled out. Daichi and Iwazumi grabbed their boyfriends as if saying, "Back off he's mine".
"So what happened in there?" Hinata asked.
"Oh, we just spoke about how much we love our boyfriends and hated being in that tight space", Suga glared at Oikawa. Daichi and Iwazumi hard also been in the closet. They pretty much had the same conversation but just less insulting. Akaashi got stuck with Kenma, Noya with Bokuto, finally, Yachi and Tsukishima. Based on who they were to each other u can guess that they a just had conversations. It was about to be Hinata's turn until they realized only one person for him was left.
"Guess you and Kageyama-Kun gotta go in there, huh, Hinata", Yachi said. It took a little persuading to get them in there. Everyone knew they needed a little push to get together, so Noya, the time keeper, added 3 more minutes.

Omg, he's so close why did we pick such a small space?!?, Kageyama thought.
"Uh- uhm, Kageyama-Kun you mind moving a bit?"
"There's no p-place d-dumbass!" Just then Kageyama started blacking out a little. He slowly slid his hand under Hinata's shirt.
"K-KAGEYAMA-KUN! Nghh-"
"Shoyo, let's have some fun~", Kageyama said in reply. Suddenly, he kissed Hinata. He slipped his tongue in his mouth.
"Mmmhmm!"
They fought with their tongues. Kageyama winning. Hinata grabbed Kagyama's shirt. They were making out in a closet, both probably very drunk by now. Kageyama moaned a little. He grabbed Hinata's crotch.
"Ah~"

Eh? Suga's mom sense had come in. He checked the time, It's been 7 minutes.
"Hey Nishinoya! How many more minutes are on the timer?" He asked.
"Three, why?"
"No reason", he replied "That's weird".

"NGH! Mnhm- T-tobio, we shouldn't be Gah!- d-doing this", Hinata managed saying. Kageyama wasn't listening, in fact he went further. He bit Hinata's neck leaving a little mark there.
"Gah!"
Hinata noticed his shirt being lifted. Kageyama was leaving a trail of marks all over his chest. This went on for a bit. In the distance they heard a ringing noise and stopped. Kageyama suddenly realized what he was doing. Shit, he thought. The door had opened and the two ran out and sat down.

Tsukishima who came to open the door asked the first question. "How'd it go?" He smirked. They stayed silent. For the rest of the night the didn't speak to each other. Since the games were done they decided to just hangout. Hinata had planned before to have some rooms upstairs for everyone. Noya, Kenma, and Tsukishima dragged their boyfriends to the rooms and never came back. They had just fallen asleep with them.

For now everyone else was socializing. Of course one by one they started getting very drunk and went upstairs to their rooms. All the couples had their own rooms, Yachi has her own, but there was only one left.
Kageyama drunk has hell yelled at Hinata.
"Oi Dumbass! *hic* Didn't you get one extra room? *hic*" Hinata also being very drunk responsed with,"What's wrong with us sharing a room, Swageyama Tobiyolo?" After arguing they finally got in the room. Hinata started taking off his clothes. He started to feel familiar warm hands wrap around is waist. Kageyama laid his head on Hinata's shoulder.
"Let's have fun~"

Next chapter is lemon and only lemon OvO we gonna sell LOTS of lemons. Hehe~ >:3
-Esh