26. The first snow

"The first snow! How romantic," Hinata smirked.
"Do you want heart shaped marshmallows with that, boke?" Kageyama responded sourly.
"No, just you." He smiled back. They continued their nice walk in the park just them. Not a pedestrian, or dog-walker in sign. Only them.
"Where are we going, love?" Hinata asked. Kageyama only responded with a hum. They continued to an area secluded between trees and sat on a bench. "This is nice. With you."
"You know what would be even nicer?" Kageyama rose up reach from his pocket and knelt before his one and only. Hinata's mouth parted and his eyes widened. Then he laughed, he laughed incredibly hard that Kageyama thought he was teasing and felt uneasy.
"W-what is it boke?" He then saw Hinata squat in front of him with the same gesture.
"We really were meant for each other, huh?" Hinata giggled. Kageyama laughed with him and they held each other tight. They held to each other so tight as if the world was ending. Eventually, they put their rings on one another.

"Just you and me <3"

Clap. Clap. If I write another fan fic, it's gonna be short istg. Um but like woohoo!!! We love happy couples. I hope finally finishing this damn thing gets me a girlfriend.
-Esh