25. If you're okay, I'm okay.

Kageyama sat by himself in the lounge, missing a certain someone who still had class.

What the fuck.

He still doesn't understand how or just rather anything that happened as of now happened. But he's determined to get that fake blondie out of their hair. Oh but look who's here now.

"Kageyama...hah hey.." Atsumu drags out. "I want you to know I'm genuinely sorry, there honestly could've been a much better way to sort myself out but I think I actually lost it because Omi's usually real mean, you know? So I thought...and obviously there's no excuse-"
"Okay shut up I get it man." Kageyama paused."we're helping you now right? And I trust my boyfriend's judgement, and if Sakusa-san really likes you, he'll come around, right?" They both stood awkwardly. Then Miya smiled.
"Thanks."
Nothing bitter was left.

...

"Shorty I don't want to hear it."
"Sakusa-san please! Talk with him! He wants to apologize and doesn't want sour feelings between us. It could ruin the team too!" Shoyo pleaded.
"The team? Shoyo forget the team you should be most angry? I mean I sure am but-"
"HE LIKES YOU IDIOT AND I'M 100% AWARE YOU STILL LIKE THAT DUMBASS TOO. SO YOU POOP JUST GET OVER YOURSELF AND GO GET YOUR MAN GOD DAMMIT."
"What. I'm sorry go back, he what? To me? But- so-"
"Oh my god you germ hating dick go get your germ already or else he's gonna- oh he's gone." Hinata grinned and walked off.

...

POW
"Agh- hey! Oh hi Omi" Atsumu spoke nervously.
"You! YOU! WHAT. What THE- WHY. YOU- UGH", Sakusa struggled.
"I'm a dick. And I will do everything to make it up to you. I swear on my jersey."
"Everything?"
"Everything."
"...just...fvck.." Sakusa pounced on the other. "You freak, you disgusting germ, you're going to have to deal with me forever now, okay!?!"
He nodded. Then he smiled.

...

"We don't have to desl with their shut now right?" Kageyama pouted.
"Yes my love, it's just us from here on out."
<3

Mk I came back from ur mom's ass and I ain't letting this haunt me anymore. Anyways sakusa and atsumu cameos over. This is a kagehina fan fic remember?
-Esh