3. Why are you here then...?

"T-Tobio...?", Hinata was in shock at who he had learned was his new roommate.
"a-ah, hah, Shoyo...", Kageyama replied. Hinata
was confused. Last he checked Kageyama was going to Schweiden Adlers. He swore it was confirmed. So why was he here...?
"I-I thought you were going to Schweiden Adlers...S-so what are you-". Just then Hinata was cut off by an embrace of the blue hair boy.
"It's been a while, let's catch up first". Kageyama said, most likely trying to avoid the question.
"J-just sit down and unpack, Kageyama, I'll get some tea". Hinata replied.

Hinata had explored the place, so he knew where things were. So, Hinata made some tea and Kageyama unpacked. After Kageyama had finished unpacking, Hinata just finished the tea. They talked about what everyone knows they would talk about. Volleyball. They rambled about how they had practiced and improved. Then they sat there for a moment, until Hinata spoke.
"What are you doing here?"
"What do you mean, Boke?"
"You said you were going to Schweiden Adlers. You swore on it and-"
"I changed my mind." Hinata was caught by surprise. The Kageyama he knew never changed his mind. Why would Kageyama change his mind?
"Why?"
"I don't know. I guess I just didn't want to end our little freak duo. I mean we've been through so much together." Hinata blushed at that response. Didn't want to end our duo? Been through so much? Hinata didn't know what his face looked like. But he did catch a glimpse of a small blush on the blueberry boy's face.  But didn't think much of it. They sat there in a longer silence. It was a human tangerine and a blueberry turning into tomatoes in silence.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Oh right I invited Bokuto-San, Hinata remembered. Hinata opened the door. Kageyama looked up to see who it was, and was quite surprised to find out.
"HEY! HEY! HEY!"
"Hey Bokuto-San!" Hinata said with a smile on his face. Kageyama walked up to greet the owl man.
"Oya Oya? Is this the duo I see?" Bokuto said when he saw Kageyama.
"Nice to see you again, sir." Kageyama simply replied.
"Hey now don't be so formal, just call me Bokuto, or even Senpai!" Just then Kageyama realized that if this guy was here, they would be on the same team.
"So you joining the Volleyball Club?" Bokuto asked.
"Of course!" Kageyama replied with pride. The three of them sat down and again, talked about Volleyball.

"So how's your old Captain doing?" Bokuto said.
"They all doing great", Hinata said.
"That's good!" Bokuto replied. "Well, I'ma head out, I needa see who my roomie".
"Bye!" , Kageyama and Hinata said in union. They were just sitting there in another silence. Kageyama got up and went to his room. The minute they were into different rooms, it looked like another session of two different fruits turning into tomatoes. Kageyama was in his room and Hinata sat on the couch. I've liked him since high school, now he's my roommate!Hinata thought. While Kageyama was also thinking, Damn his cute face, ah, that dumbass.

It was clear now. They liked each other. But didn't know the other liked them back. It was only the first day, and they're already somehow put together. They have to live together! How's this gonna go...?

So. Suspense or no? I feel like the chapters are getting longer and longer. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it. I update daily! Bye! ٩(̀ᴗ́)ʸ
-Esh