1. Goodbye...

Tears rolled down their faces, who knows when they might see each other again? Even the cold and salty Tsukishima was shedding tears of emotions.
"G-guys we shouldn't be crying ya know, we should be happy were graduating..." said Yamaguchi, wiping his tears. He had become Team Captain in their third year and was trying to show it.

Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Ennoshita, and Kiyoko had come to their graduation to see them off as they had graduation 3-2 years before and remember the feeling of saying goodbye. Kiyoko comforted Yachi, as she had been in the same postion before. The rest of the team looked at their old first year with a proud face.
"Come on guys, we have each other's numbers and contact right? And we're still here. So we will still be together!", Sugawara said to comfort them. Hinata wasn't exactly crying about graduation, because he knew this. He was crying because he never told Kageyama that-

*SQUEAAK*

Suddenly the Vice Principal spoke, "Attention graduating class, we are all very proud of you and hope you a had a good year! We would like to thank the Karasuno Boys Volleyball Team for getting us back to the top! A few words from the Captain..." Hinata didn't notice Yamaguchi left, and was surprised when he was up there. Their Captain thanked them and said thank yous to the new first years and second years, and wished them good luck. He also thanked the old team. After that all the other club activities were acknowledged and thanked.

Hinata, Kageyama, Yamaguchi and even Tsukishima exchanged numbers with the first years and second years of their team. They wished them good luck and were ready to go to college....

WOW! OMG THIS FELT GOOD! This is my first fan fiction so I hope guys enjoyed it! I decided since I'm stuck in quarantine for summer break I might as well start writing fan fiction. The next update will be soon! Sorry if it was too short!

- Esh