7. So what are the Owls up to?

Some people may be wondering about Bokuto's love life now, right? Well let's set how him and Akaashi are doing.

*BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL*
*AFTER PRACTICE*

"Hey uhm, Akaashi?"
"Yes, Bokuto-San?"
"W-will you be my boyfriend?" Akaashi, like any normal person turned into a tomato, from the words that came out of Bokuto's mouth.
"Y-es, yes I will, Kotaro..."

That's how it happend. That's it. At practice, a week before graduation. Nothing too romantic, but come on. It's Bokuto and Akaashi. It's stupid handsome, and oblivious pretty. But now how are they doing?

Akaashi and Bokuto were having a date, and hanging out at a zoo. They were currently at the bird house. It was Saturday, Bokuto didn't have to worry about volleyball, just Akaashi.
"Say, Kotaro...how are Hinata and Kageyama doing? They are on your team right?"
"Ah. Well it seems something might be going on between the two. There is something different about them."
"Different, huh...?" As Akaashi and Bokuto spent their time together Akaashi began to worry for his old crow friends, especially Hinata.

By the end of the trip Bokuto asked a question.
"Keji? Wanna meet them?"
"..."

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" Bokuto yelled. Akaashi and Bokuto barged in.
"Hey...", Akaashi said, embarrassed about barging in. They found Hinata and Kageyama on the couch watching some weird cartoon show.
"Bokuto-San! And- eh?! Akaashi-San?!?", Hinata was happy to see Akaashi and Bokuto, of course. Kageyama just stayed awfully quiet.
"So how ya doing, Number One Pupil?"
"Doing great! And you two? Hinata smirked at the couple.
"W-were fine." Akaashi replied noticing Hinata's smirk.
"What about you Kageyama?" Akaashi asked, due to his silence.
"I'm fine thank you, Akaashi-San." Kageyama said.
So this is what Kotaro meant. Might have to bring up a topic huh? Akaashi thought.
"Hey so, just wondering, Hinata, Kageyama, what's going with your love life?"
"AKAASHI-SAN?!?!" Hinata and Kageyama were very surprised, because knowing Akaashi, he wasn't the type to ask such a thing. So they didn't answer and the room got quiet. So that made thing worse, Akaashi thought. Just then Bokuto, understanding what Akaashi was doing, raised a better question.
"What's your thoughts on our team so far?" That got their attention.
"Well, we do have two setters, but I think Kageyama should be our setter!" Hinata said. Kageyama blushed at that. The couple saw that an knew exactly what was going on. But then something else hit them. Is this what our team back in high school saw?!?! Besides that, Akaashi and Bokuto looked at each other and knew they should leave and try and help these two, poor, poor souls.
"We're gonna head out now!"
"It was nice meeting you two again." And with that Akaashi and Bokuto left. Leaving the two children confused. And the two, once again, sat in silence. They went back to watching the cartoon. Then Kageyama spoke, "Hinata, I need to ask you about something".

God. I. Don't. Know. What. I'm. Doing.
👁👄👁 I'm sorry for not updating, this is my first fan fiction so I'm trying to figure out a story line 😭. Well since I have more readers, I'm motivated to write more! So thx for 70+ reads! UwU Also if you didn't here Hinata say: "Bokuto-San! And- eh?! Akaashi-San?!?!" your lying to yourself 😁.
-Esh