:: 07 ::

=====

=====

Kenma's POV

"Kenma... It's... enough- Ngh..!"

Shouyou couldn't stop squirming under my touch. I couldn't steady my breathing properly. He's so cute. He's so pretty. His nails stung my back in the best way possible. I love it. I love him so much.

There was lube in the drawer of his nightstand with condoms to go along. He's cleaned himself, and his skin lingers with the scent of alcohol from his job. It's not perfect, it's not how I wanted our first time to be together to go.

I feel like my exhausted, horny brain is making the decisions right now. I'm sure his is the same way. We should wait until we're well rested, clean, and clear-minded, I know, but...

I can't wait anymore. I've already waited so long, and he's so ready for me. Anything with him is perfect to me.

I swept the drool from Shouyou's mouth with my tongue and swallowed his loud moan when I began entering him. He clutched tightly to my back. I think my nails may be digging into his thighs, but it's hard to tell with such overwhelming pleasure coursing through my body.

"Kenma~!"

He's so cute. He's so fucking cute. I can't say it enough. How can someone be so cute?

"Shouyou... I'm... Ngh..!"

His legs tightened around my hips, which slammed roughly into his own. My grip on his legs kept me steady. This felt way too good. Dangerously good.

"Kenma... If you... say you're gonna- Ah! C-Cum, then, nnh, you better be ready... to go another round..!"

Despite his words, I could tell he was close to his climax as well. I used my hand to push his leg back more- God, he's so flexible- and rammed harder, deeper inside him.

His back arched into my body, and he nearly yanked me down for an open-mouthed kiss. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love kissing him.

This feel so fucking good.

-----

the next morning

11:51 a.m

"Do you need some help carrying those massive balls?! It's always the quiet ones, I tell you!"

Bokuto slammed his head on the table and proceeded, in the loudest way possible, to smash his fist against the polished wood.

For once, Kuroo was silent. It took him a moment to break his longest-ever silence streak.

"We told you it'd be a good idea to touch him back, and you... fucked him? Four times?"

"... It's only because he kept asking. Much like you two, who can't seem to mind their own business."

A defeated Bokuto lifted his head.