:: 𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 ::

=====

=====

Kenma's POV

"It's actually pretty nice being caught up in the rain."

Shouyou pulled the cap from his eyes and raised a brow at me and my comment. The pelting drops of water continued to hit the roof of the bus stop harshly.

"How? Our whole day's ruined. The only thing we can do now is wait for the bus."

"Yeah, but, I mean, we can... go to the dorms and, I don't know, play video games or something. Make something warm to drink and do... whatever."

I was too nervous to look at him, so I just watched my fingers fidget around each other until a hand fell atop mine.

"That sounds awesome! We can always go out another time, after all!"

Shouyou swept my hand up and pressed it against his cheek.

"If it's with you, anything's fine!"

He seemed to take pleasure in my flushed cheeks and the bashfulness his sudden bluntness caused. Still, his words made me beyond happy.

I clutched tighter to his hand and nodded to him. That seemed to make him content.

-----

"... Well that could have ended better."

"Yeah..."

A hum passed Shouyou's lips, and he pinched his chin in thought.

"It wasn't, like, bad, per se, but the plot had so many holes in it you could use it to strain boiled noodles."

That made me snort. He also began chuckling and leaned further into my arms with a grin.

"What'd you think of it, Kenma?"

"Hmm... I couldn't focus on it much."

"Did it not grab your attention?"

"Not that, exactly..."

He turned himself around on my lap to face me and tilt his head to the side.

"Then what..?"

I brushed my hands along his hips with a growing, small smile, which was returned a million times brighter.

"I was distracted."

"Yeah?"

His arms wrapped around my neck with a small huff coming from his mouth.

"Yeah..." I managed to whisper back before his lips pressed against mine. I could feel our smiles molding together in what I would call perfect harmony.

This is our love story. It's nothing to put in the newspaper or write to home about, but... I like it. I love it. I love him.

This is all I could ever ask for, and I couldn't possibly ask for anything more. Our love will last forever.

=====

𝓉𝑜 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔-𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 :: 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓈𝓊𝓃 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅.