0 3 ~ t h r e e ~ 0 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T I N A ^ T H E ^ T U R D

JILLIAN'S POV:

IT'S AROUND 8:30 a.m. and I'm cooking breakfast with Matt for the children. I was about to wake them up when I finished, but I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I rushed to answer the knock and when I opened the door a lady was there.

She right away started speaking, "Hiii! I'm Tina Shenk, nice to meet you! You have such a lovely home!"

"Why thank you!" I said. "I'm Jillian Knapp. Feel free to call me Jill though." She seemed pretty nice.

"May I come in, Jillian? I don't do nicknames."

"Oh okay, and of course! But we are still unpacking so there are a lot of-" She rushed right inside.

"So, you got any kids?"

"Yes, two. A nineteen-year-old boy, and a twelve-year-old girl."

"Wow that's so sweet. I bet they cause a lot of trouble. Especially your little girl."

"No not really, she mostly keeps to herself. But she can be a bit of a handful." I lied. She did get into a lot of trouble. Especially back home with everything that happened.

"My little boy is my only angel. He's perfect!" She went on and on bragging about her son. "Well anyways, I came here to warn you about those people across the street."

"How come? They seem very nice."

"That's just a look they put on. I've met them and I've seen their true selves. They're horrible! All twelve of their children are such troublemakers! You should have seen what they did to my little Dylan! They had him hanging on a chandelier!" I was in complete shock.

"Oh my!" I gasped.

"So, it's best to stay away." She looked at her watch, "Well would you look at the time! Dylan's got a tennis lesson soon! It was nice chatting with you! And don't forget what I said about those evil Bakers."

"I sure won't. It was nice meeting you!" And off she went.

I told Matt EVERYTHING. He was just as surprised as I was.

"Let's wake the kids up now. I'm glad to know to look out for that family now, and the kids should know too."

So, I got up Raelynn and Matt got up Nate.

"Hey Rae! Wakey wakey rise and shine!"

"It's already morning?" She said with a yawn in between.

"Yes, and your dad and I have to inform you about something serious."

"Okay I'll be right there!"

I then let her get up. I HAVE to tell them what I heard.

Outfit -