0 5 ~ f i v e ~ 0 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T H E  ^  S L E E P O V E R

Outfit -

Hair -

RAELYNN'S POV:

RAELYNN'S POV:

I'M SO BORED! It's now currently about a quarter to noon, and I'm sitting in my room bored out of my mind! Half the Bakers are home, sick. I can't go see them because there's to much going around in their house and I was told to "stick it out" for a while until they get better. For the past month, Nate and I have been going over to the Bakers' house every day! I really don't have and other friends except for the kids in that family.

I decided I'd go into the basement and play some songs on my drums. I was in the middle of "Something in the Way" by Nirvana, when the doorbell rang.

Nate and I were home alone, and he was in charge. (He's definitely the favorite considering he never gets into trouble. I, on the other hand, am VERY different.)

I sprinted upstairs to see who it was, and to my surprise it was Charlie!

My brother and him talked until he said, "Hey Raelynn! How's everything?"

"Uhm good!" I gulped.

I once again fell into that trance where I just stared at him. Why is he so cute! I mean it's wrong of me to think of him like this but c'mon! Just look at him!

"Hello? Earth to Raelynn!" Nate yelled. I realized I was staring at the wall, while the two of them stopped in their tracks as they were walking away.

"Yeah? Oh- um I was just..." I tried to think of something fast. "I was looking at that painting on the wall! Look how beautiful it is!"

"Whatever let's go Char." Nate said shaking off the fact that I TOTALLY sounded suspicious.

I think I heard one of them whisper "weirdo" after that, but it could just be me. So, once that awkward interaction occurred, I ran to my room and shut the door. I'm such an idiot! Charlie's probably the one that called me a weirdo! I wouldn't be surprised.