Remus Lupin [EN]

I was laying in my bed, when I felt strong arms, wrapping around my waist.

- Hi mommy - Remus growled, snuggling his face into my hair. His chest was pressed against my back, and I could feel his warm body really close to mine.

- Hello darling - I responded, caressing his cheek. - How's my baby boy today?

- Not really well to be honest.

- What happened love? - I turned around, facing him. I placed a soft kiss on his nose and caressed his cheek again.

- Nightmares - he murmured. - Can I sleep with you today?

- Sure - I replied with a smile - But aren't boys gonna get worried?

- Nah, I doubt that. Also I'm tired of being their personal nanny 24h a day.

- Oh I see baby boy. Let's get you some proper sleep.

- Thanks momma - he whispered, snuggling into my chest - I love you.

- I love you too baby - I gently kissed his head and wrapped my arms around him. He's such a cutie. I buried my face in his messy hair and drifted to sleep right after him. I woke up and saw that Remus is still sleeping. I started placing soft kisses on his jaw line and cheeks. He smiled and opened his eyes.

- Hi mommy - he kissed me softly on the lips.

- Hello love, how did you sleep?

- Soo good - he moaned with pleasure.

- Do it again and I'll make you do it from other causes.

- Yea, yea - he smiled and kissed my neck. - How about we skip classes today?

- You're being a bad boy Remus - I warned him. - But have you forgotten that today is Saturday? We have no classes dummy.

- So we got to spend whole day together? - he asked with those puppy eyes. I instantly melted.

- If that's what you want baby - I smiled at him and kissed him. He wasn't behind, he flipped me over and started kissing my neck. - Oh so this is how you want it, huh? I don't think I'll agree to that.

- Well, then show me. Please, momma- he looked at me again. I pushed him back to the bed and sat on top of him. 

- Okay, I'll show you.

I sat on top of him, right on his morning boner which made him moan. I pinned his arms above his head and bent over to lock his lips with mine.