Chapter 6: Playful but Hungry

One more sweet chapter and then it's angst city for a while. :'D

It does get a little angsty around the end of this chapter but not too bad.

Comments are always appreciated, not only do they motivate me to continue, but I love to read them and see your interpretations of the story! Reading your comments helps kind of guide the story (as in, it lets me know if I'm getting the right message across.) and informs me that you're either enjoying or despising the chapters!

Please do not feel pressured to comment! I just wanted to let you all know how they can help me.

Warning: Alcohol, Language

2 uneventful days had passed since Sans's little "party postcard bomb" incident. Papyrus had banished the smaller to his room, only after allowing—forcing him to bathe and then allowing him to eat. The living room had almost been destroyed beyond repair.

Well maybe it wasn't that bad, but Papyrus knew he'd probably be getting glitter out of the carpet for months and it was all that little monster's fault.

And speaking of...

"Boss?"

Papyrus ignored the muffled question of his name, his red eyes continuing to scan through the book in his hands.

"Boooss?"

A scratching noise then accompanied the question from San's bedroom door. Papyrus sighed.

"Booooooooooo- "

"Sans zip it!"

"Boss, can I come out now?" Sans asked as he cracked open his bedroom door.

"No, now shut the door, stop clawing at it, and shut your mouth."

"But I'm booored."

"Well, you should've thought about that before you turned the living room into an art project!"

"It wasn't on purpose. Come on, please? I'm huuungry."

"Oh my god, do not even start! I just fed you like an hour ago when you got home. You also had breakfast before you left for work this morning! I swear you're worse than Doom!"

"Yeah, but Boss- "

"No Sans!"

"Pleeease?"

Papyrus went back to ignoring him.

Sans had the nerve to stare at him, asking a few more times.

Each time Sans asked, Papyrus felt his resolve break a little more before he exploded. "Sans If it'll shut you up for 5 minutes then fine!" He gave in.

Sans made a face that practically said, "Yaaay!" as he quickly came out of his room.

Some time passed. Boss was still reading his book while Sans was on the other end of the couch watching the tv.

Ah, he missed the tv... and his phone.

"Can I have my phone back?"

"Nope."

"But Boss I've been good."

"Hah, you're lucky I even let you out of your room. It wasn't because you were good either."

Sans sulked as Boss took out his own phone, discreetly teasing the smaller.

"I just want to know the time..."

"Nice try but I know better Sans." The taller huffed as he scrolled through his phone.

Sans frowned. Fine, if he couldn't have his phone back, then he would just steal it back. He had a plan on how to do it too.