two. GREEN EYES.

AFTER AVERY and Silas' gross little make-out session Rhys pretended to know nothing about, the three now sat together at the couch, taking shot after shot before Rhys sighed, leaning back and shaking his head. "Nope. No more for me." He insisted.

"One more! One more!" Silas raised a shot glass to his mouth and Rhys giggled. "Okay, fine." He wrapped his lips around the rim of shot glass and downed it one go, tilting his head back while Silas watched before retracting the shot glass from Rhys' mouth. "No one's ever told you this, I guarantee it, but you're as hot as a chick, Rhys." He says suddenly and Rhys can tell it was the drunk Silas talking.

"Oh, shut the hell up, Si." He said as he turned his head away and his face burned because he actually has been told that before, but without the as a chick part, he had Eddie Munson laying beneath him and the Munson kept rambling about how hot he was, at a certain point he told him to shut his mouth and Eddie, being the good boy he is, did stop talking.

He isn't used to praise.

"Oh, come on, Silas, don't add the as a chick part, he's hot in general. Yeah! You're like the hottest drug dealer I know, Dirty Harry, and I know like four of them." Avery says, nodding as she held up her fingers and Silas looks at her. "Hotter than me?" He asked, sounding a little offended and she nods softly.

"Totally." She giggled at the reaction he had as Rhys rolls his eyes, wondering what Eddie was doing. Probably preparing for his campaign tonight. "Be right back." He got up suddenly as the couple were in their own world, bickering about the list of hottest drug dealers Avery knows, it went from Rhys, Eddie then Silas to her and it deeply offended him.

Rhys picked up the phone in his office, dialing the number quickly and raising the phone to his ear. "Hey, this is Wayne Munson speaking." A gruff voice came from the other end. "Hi, this is Rhys, can I talk to Eddie?" His eyes hooded a bit and the older male grumbled something, followed by a shout, something about a phone call for Eddie, then there came that angelic voice, "hey, this is Eddie." Rhys grins.

"Hi Eddie! It's Rhys." His personality had changed so quick from feeling down and being dull, to happy and preppy at the sound of Eddie Munson on the other end of his call. "Hey, is everything okay?" Eddie asked, glancing at his uncle who was getting ready for work and Rhys plops down onto his desk chair, rubbing his stomach as he stared up at the ceiling. "Yeah. Everything's perfect... just kinda miss you." He feels like it's the alcohol talking but who cares, he wants Eddie Munson. Bad.

"Oh, my God, uh, Rhys, I kind of am in a rush, I came home only a little bit from school to grab a few things, I have a Hellfire campaign today." He says and Rhys pouts. "You don't wanna play with me?" He asked and Eddie's face burns bright red. "No! No, it's not that, it's just that... you're day drinking, I'd rather you sleep it off then I can come by tonight. I'm making a deal later after Hellfire but I swear, I'll be right over once I'm done. I promise." He says.

"At least give me some material I can work with." Rhys sighed, clossing his eyes and Eddie's face scrunched up in confusion. "Is your... is your hand down your pants right now?" He whispers. "Yes. My hand is down my pants." Rhys whispers back and Eddie sighed. "The material you can work with is waiting for tonight. Goodbye, Rhys!" Just like that he hung up and Rhys huffs, sitting up straight.

"What a tease..."

Rhys joined the others shortly after and just sighed, standing there. "I think I'm gonna sleep this off... you guys are free to leave whenever." He says but the two don't even pull apart from their gross kissing. "You're terrible friends." He says before walking away, entering his bedroom. He falls face first into his bed before getting comfy, closing his eyes. It doesn't take long for him to fall asleep, because he usually falls asleep easier whenever he's drunk.