♡pt.1♡

No one pov :

Yugo asuma is still sleeping in bed it's morning but this boy is still sleeping, the sound of the door of yugo's room opening slamming and a slap on the head made yugo wake up he looked and saw his friend uki stood with his hands crossed and looked at Yugo.

"How long are you going to sleep , you are late for school!!" uki yelled at him yugo shocked and he got up and started taking a shower "ahh!! i'm sorry uki!!! " he said from the bathroom . When he finished showering and put on his uniform he went downstairs, at the end he saw his friends sitting at the table looking at him, yugo wondered why they didn't go to school .

"Look who woke up early" said fulgur smiling yugo " what time is it? " yugo asked " it's 6 o'clock in the morning " alban said " oh thank god i thought i slept late again " yugo sighed "come on we'll be late for class" sonny said and we started walking to school . when the five of them got to school, they went into the classroom and sat waiting for the teacher to come in while the teacher didn't come in, the girls in the class were standing around them and saying this and that and luckily the teacher got in the class in time. " okay class be quiet , " said the teacher and the class went back to their seats and was quiet . " very good , please turn to page 27 " . The class is still boring as usual while the teacher is teaching on the board, yugo looks out the window at the blue sky thinking of someone , wonder when this class is over

Two classes are over and it's break time yugo sighs tiredly "hey guys let's go eat I'm hungry" Alban said all four agreed and they went down to the canteen to buy snacks and when they finished buying they sat at the table and ate

Yugo asuma pov :

" the class was boring as usual " said fulgur " i agree i don't like the math teacher , her face is always angry " alban said drinking water while the four of them were talking and i secretly texting someone on my phone .

♡⑅⁺◛˖Text˖◛⁺⑅♡

???? : so where all we gonna meet yugo?

Let's meet each other at the back of school : YugoDj🎵🎧

???? : okay yugo( ̄▽ ̄)👍

______________

I look at the message and smile because we are always texting each other morning to night " eyy what are you doing ?" alban asked looking at my phone , I hid my phone very quickly so he wouldn't seeing " ah nothing " I said " but yugo is quiet everyday what's wrong yugo ? " asked sonny and the four of them looked at me " really , nothing at all don't worry ! " i said waving my hand and put my phone in my pocket " alright then , so what do you guys want to do when school is over" fulgur asked " i don't know.." uki said thinking where to go " oh!! What about bowling !!! " alban said his eyes lit up " sound great im in " sonny agree fulgur and uki also agreed and they looked at me .

"What about you yugo? will you go?" uki asked " ah sorry guys i have something to do " i said rub my neck " again ?! " alban said loudly " haha ​​i'm sorry " i'm sorry them " why do we invite you every day then you always busy " uki said leaning back on the chair looking at me " are you doing drugs? " fulgur said " WHAT ?! Of course NOT " I said loudly looking at fulgur . " so why are you so busy every day ?" asked sonny " it's a secret i can't tell " " okay then " alban said drink water .happy When school was over, I said goodbye to them when I saw the four of them going far away, I started running as fast as I could to the back of the school gate because I didn't want that person to wait long, when I got to the back of the school I was very happy when i see that person.

♡♡♡( a/n : this is what you look like , if you don't like it you can imagine what you look like , i hope you like this chapter (♡°▽°♡) ‷ my art btw ‷)

( a/n : this is what you look like , if you don't like it you can imagine what you look like , i hope you like this chapter (♡°▽°♡) ‷ my art btw ‷)

T.B.C!!!♡♡♡