♡pt.4♡

No one pov :

The class is over, the school is over, all the students are going home, yugo tells the four of them he's busy, the four of them agree and go home and yugo is still the same, waiting for the four of them to go far away and he started running to the back gate of the school and went with (y/n) to the park.

Y/n pov :

when the two of us went to the park I saw that there were a lot of people there and there were children too, we entered the park and started walking it had a lot of flowers and was very clean. while we were going we both bought drinks " the park is still the same , it hasn't changed at all " i said look around " i agree , it never changes " yugo replied and smiled i nod . While walking around in the park for a very long wark, the two of us started to feel tired in our legs and as we both sat down to rest, I looked at yugo wondering if I should ask him "hey yugo, can I ask you something ?" i look at yugo " of course you can ask me i answer " i sigh " can i come over to your house?"

Yugo asuma pov :

" can i come over to your house?" she ask , WHAT?! GO TO MY HOME?!?! i don't know what to say , i not live alone i live with four of them , THEY ARE BOYS AND THEY DON'T KNOW I HAVE FRIENDS THAT IS A GIRL!!! I started to get nervous and didn't know what to say " uh yugo? hellooo earth to yugo? " suddenly a hand waved in front of me making me get out of my thoughts " so...is that ok?" she looked at me waiting for my answer. " i don't know...let me think " i rub my neck and look away " okay , take your time yugo " she said and drank water.

*after they went to their homes*

I was lying in bed in my room thinking if I should let her over to my house. ‷ AA WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!‷ I yelled in my head, punching the pillow.

T.b.c( ̄▽ ̄)
( a/n : im sorry for the short writing ಥ‿ಥ)