♡pt.2♡

(Y/n) pov :

" (Y/N) CHAN!!!" I heard someone's voice I looked away from my phone and saw yugo running towards me " YUGO!!! " yugo hugged me tightly " Hi (y/n) chan!! did you wait long?! I'm sorry for making you wait!!" yugo said looking at me with worried eyes "ah no no! it's okay, I didn't wait long" i said pat his head " oh thank god , i'm afraid you will get tired of standing here " he smiled " is ok ! are you ready to go ?" " yes let go!! " yugo said happily holding my hand and we start going .

We went to the game place where there were a lot of kids , young adults and students the two of us started to buy coins and started playing , yugo put the coins in to play throw basketball he played very well and when the game was over there are a lot of tickets out a lot " wow you're so good yugo!! " i compliment him " of course i play well ! " yugo said i chuckled .

There are so many fun games like shooting , fishing , smashing and other games , i was going to play zombie shooting game but one thing caught my eye it was the stuffed animal claw machine , in there are many but one thing caught my eye

It looks so cute, I put the coin in the hole and started to pick it up but I couldn't pick it up a few times "oh come on" I said a bit angry " hey what's wrong ?" yugo asked looking at me " i try to picked up this stuffed animal but i can't " i sa...

It looks so cute, I put the coin in the hole and started to pick it up but I couldn't pick it up a few times "oh come on" I said a bit angry " hey what's wrong ?" yugo asked looking at me " i try to picked up this stuffed animal but i can't " i said in a bit angry voice " which plushie ?" i pointed to my favorite stuffed animal " that one " i said " ok let me pick it up ya " yugo said he put the coin in the hole started to pick it up and succeeded " what how ?! " i said shocked " lucky i guess " he smirked at me , he picked up the stuffed toy and gave it to me , i hugged it " thank you yugo " i smile " no problem!! " .

When we finished playing and it was already dark, the two of us went to the noodle shop where they made very good noodles, when we got there the two of us sat at the table. "It was fun today!!" I said smiling " yeh ! let's go somewhere fun tomorrow!! " yugo said his eyes lit up " i agree ! " while talking a waiter came out and put two glasses of water on the table "what do you two want to eat noodles?" the waiter looked at me and smiled and said i want a bowl of noodles i like and so did yugo .

"okay two bowls of noodles will be here now!!" the waiter said "thank you!" we both said at the same time and when the two bowls of noodles were on the table we started to eat.

Yugo asuma pov :

While me and her was eating I heard a noise from my phone, I looked at my phone and saw a group message.

♡⑅⁺◛˖Text˖◛⁺⑅♡

Uki💜 : hey yugo when are you gonna come home?

I'll be right back don't worry uki! : yugo dj 🎵🎧

Uki💜 : okay do you want to eat something?

No need, I'm eating at the noodle shop : yugo dj🎵🎧

Uki💜 : okay👍

______________

When we finished eating i said goodbye to (y/n) and went home, when i got home i opened the door " i'm back" i said "welcome back yugo" fulgur said "you came back very late to day " alban said " i know , i'm going to my room ! " i smiled and went to my room when i finished shower i lay on the bed and of course started texting with (y/n)

♡⑅⁺◛˖Text˖◛⁺⑅♡

Ah where should we go tomorrow? : yugo dj 🎵🎧

(Y/n) : idk let me thinkk , that noodle place is really good! We should eat there again (♡°▽°♡)

I agree👍 : yugo dj🎵🎧

(Y/n) : welp it late now we should go to sleep and wakeup early tomorrow goodnight yugoo _(°ω°」 ∠)_

Goodnight (y/n)!! : yugo dj🎵🎧

______________

I finished texting with her, I smile today is the happiest day of my life I want to see her again, the four of them don't know that I have a friend who is a girl .

T.B.C!!