♡pt.7♡

Yugo asuma pov :

Me and the four of them are at the cafeteria and y/n chan is there with the five of us, the four of them are so friendly with her and... flirting with her makes me a little jealous , I still remember yesterday's incident ' i shouldn't do that fuck!!! ' i said in my head .

" let's go to karaoke after school!" fulgur and alban said, uki and sonny agreed "so are you two going too?" fulgur looked at the two of us .

" y/n come with us too " uki smiled at y/n chan " ok i will go too ! " y/n chan said smiling and they looked at me " how about you yugo ?" sonny asked " yeh i go too!!" i replied and the four of them surprised .

" wow that was the first time yugo said yes " alban teased me " what do you mean , the first time yugo said yes?" y/n chan asked " well when we didn't know yugo had friend , he always said he was busy in the afternoon " fulgur answered y/n's question and gave me a smirk " and we thought yugo was busy with something and realized he was busy with a female friend~" Alban said and then he smirked at me " oh! yugo i'm sorry " she apologizes me " ah! no! no! it fine!! " i said look at her . "So we're going to karaoke this afternoon!!" said the alban and the five of us agreed .

* time skip afternoon *

Five of us and y/n chan went to karaoke , when we got there we started going to the karaoke room .

♡♡♡Once in there we sat and ordered drinks and snacks not only ordered those two dishes but also ordered alcohol we had to lie about our age lol

Once in there we sat and ordered drinks and snacks not only ordered those two dishes but also ordered alcohol we had to lie about our age lol .

We started singing and y/n too, so happy we started drinking and drank alcohol except sonny he don't like drinking alcohol and y/n drank a little .

Y/n pov :

We stayed here for a while and they started getting drunk, uki got a little drunk, fulgur and alban started dancing in here, sonny didn't like drinking and yugo was still drinking.

" hey yugo you've had a bit of a drink" i said look at yugo "i'm fine!!i'm still awake" yugo said and put his arm on my shoulder i sighed and stroked his hair " hey y/n chan~ " i look at yugo " did i ever tell you that you are so cute~ " yugo said and looked at me , i blushed .

Yugo started to move closer to me, I pushed him away " yugo you are drunk!" I looked at him, yugo grabbed my hands and pinned me on the couch " I'm fine y/n chan~ " His hand caressed my cheek, he was about to kiss my lips. "Go get a room, don't fuck here." I looked to my left and saw the four of them looking at me smiling at the two of us.

Yugo stood up and took my hand and led me to the toilet in the karaoke room .

♡♡♡When we got in there yugo locked the door , he picked me up and let me sit , before i could say anything yugo kissed my lips , his mouth tasted of alcohol

When we got in there yugo locked the door , he picked me up and let me sit , before i could say anything yugo kissed my lips , his mouth tasted of alcohol .

He's kissing me and I kiss back, his left hand touching my thigh , he was squish it then start move closer to my panties , i tried to push his hand away, he stopped kissing me and tied my hands with rope from his pocket, put my hands on my head and kissed me again .

I'm blushing mess , his left hand is holding my thigh and his right hand is unbuttoning my sweater and when he's done taking mine he starts unbuttoning the three buttons of my shirt .

After he kissed me, he started to kiss my neck making me groan, I bit my lip to not make a moan even though the music on the other side was very loud but I didn't want them to hear it, it would be embarrassing . " hey~ don't hide that moan , i want to hear it baby~♡ " he said and smiled at me " n-no i don't want to " i'm fluttering " don't worry y/n chan~ the music is very loud so you don't have to worry~♡♡ " he smirked at me and started sucking my neck making it hickeys .

He bite my neck very hard making me moan loudly , my legs started shaking . " yeah that right , make them hear it~ " yugo bit my shoulder , i bit my lip trying not to make a sound but i can't " y-yugo please s-stop it-aHh! "Yugo bite harder.

" oh fuck y/n chan...♡ " i look at him feel something hard between my leg , i look down , blushing more what i seeing .

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙 "

T.B.C
( a/n : do you want spicy in the next pt.8 , comment if you some spicyyy~ hehehe.(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) )