♡pt.9♡

No one pov :

It's 8 am , yugo is still sleeping in bed , y/n and the other four are awake , y/n is helping them cook " hey y/n can you go upstairs and wake yugo ?  " fulgur said look at y/n " of course i will go wake him up!" she went up the stairs and entered yugo's room, seeing him lying on the bed still sleeping .

Yugo asuma pov :

I was sleeping all of a sudden I felt someone's hand on my cheek " yugo~ wake up~ " I opened my eyes to see y/n smiling at me .

"wah- y/n? didn't you come to your house last night? " i asked her and sat up " don't you remember yugo? " she looked at me " remember ?... " i tried to remember what happened yesterday , and i remembered...last night at the karaoke....oh fuck i have a sex with her!!.

" Y/N I'M SO SORRY!!! " I knelt down on the floor not daring to look at her " it's okay yugo , you and i start dating now anyway hehe " she giggle " wait...dating?? " i look up at her " yeh! You confess late night " she smile , ohhhh i remember that now...I blushed while looking at her I noticed she was wearing my clothes and eating lollipops

♡♡♡"it's my shirt?"  I stood up and looked at her and she nodded, I looked at the ground and didn't know what to say because I was so embarrassed

"it's my shirt?"  I stood up and looked at her and she nodded, I looked at the ground and didn't know what to say because I was so embarrassed. "Hey yugo can you hold out your hand?" she said. I don't know why but I reached out, she suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me down and I was lying on top of her, my face was on her chest, it was so soft.  "When I met you , I liked you very much, I was going to confess to you but I was afraid you would reject.." she said and ruffled my hair "until we went to karaoke , you got drunk and confessed to me , my heart beat very fast and found out you have the same feelings for me" I looked up and surprised to see her tears streaming down her cheeks "I was so happy" she said and smiled , I cupped her cheeks and kissed her tears away .

"I love you so much y/n" I kissed her lips and she kissed back .

While we were kissing, she and I heard a knock on the door "hey are you two making love?" it was fulgur's voice " NO! WE NOT!!! " i said and my face hid my face in her neck  of her because my face is heating up " yeh right , you two hurry down okay? " fulgur said "okay !" me and her said at the same time .

"Let's go downstairs" I said, standing up and holding out my hand, she took my hand and the two of us went downstairs to have breakfast.

End˖◛⁺⑅♡

🎉 You've finished reading ‷𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝘈𝘜‷ 𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘛𝘠𝘟 🎉