♡pt.3♡

Y/n pov :

I was walking to school, the sky is very bright today, i was going to go to yugo's house to go to school with him but i suddenly realized i don't know where his house is because he didn't tell me I asked him once and he said he couldn't tell me and of course I don't mind, he and I have been friends for 2 years now not long .

I was walking to school when I saw a person with hair that looked very familiar and of course I recognized it as yugo, I slowly approached behind him and jumped up to hug him from behind . " good morning yugo!!! " i greeted him and smiled at him " good morning (y/n)!" he greeted back " why are you going alone today?" i asked and got off him "I went with my friends but I saw a place that sells strawberry ice cream so I'll follow them later" yugo replied .

♡♡♡"ah i see" yugo started eating strawberry ice cream

"ah i see" yugo started eating strawberry ice cream.

Yugo asuma pov :

She and I are going to school and I'm eating strawberry ice cream I look at her, I don't know if she likes strawberry ice cream? i wondered in my head " do you like strawberry ice cream ?" i asked her " yes i like strawberry ice cream it is delicious " she said and smiled . I swallowed strawberry ice cream " so would you like a scoop of ice cream ?" " is that okay?" she looked at me " of course ! " i smiled and scooped the strawberry ice cream " here say ah !" she opened her mouth and I fed her, I could feel my face turning a little red. "mm it tastes so good!" she said "I know! Strawberry ice cream is always good!"

When the two of us got to school she went to her class and I entered mine because we didn't go to the same class together, ‷WHY!!!‷ I screamed in my head, but the two of us went to school together . but we can still meet at lunchtime and after school . " there you are ! you are almost late ! " said fulgur and he looked at me "sorry !" i rubbed my neck and sat in my seat .

No one pov :

Yugo is sitting in class talking to the four of them and (y/n) is playing on her phone and talking to her friends and waiting for the teacher to come in.

*after two lessons are over*

After the two classes ended, (y/n) took her lunch box and started going up to the roof like she and yugo eat lunch on the rooftop together every day, when she got up. I saw yugo sitting there on the terrace waiting for her.

(Y/n) pov :

" hi yugo ! sorry to keep you waiting " i said " it's ok (y/n)! " Yugo said and the two of us started eating, and when we finished eating, we both started talking. "Where do you think we should go after school?" I asked him, "I don't know, should we go to the park?" " sound good!" I said and smiled at him . "okay we'll go to the park after school then " he said leaning against the wall, suddenly the bell rang and lunch time was over "welp it's time for class" yugo say annoying , he took the lunch box and stood up " let's go! " he held out his hand and I agreed to take his hand and stood up .

No one pov :

The two of them entered their class and started studying, yugo was looking at the clock on the wall hoping that the time would go faster to meet her, yugo didn't know he was drawing (y/n) on his notebook .

T.b.c~_(°ω°」 ∠)_ ( a/n : i can't feel my hand anymore help ಥ‿ಥ )