♡pt.6♡

(Y/n) pov :

After the introduction we started talking " I thought you were yugo's girlfriend " alban said look at me " huh- (ʘᴗʘ ?) ​​" " WHA- NO!!! SHE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!! " yugo shouted at them and blushed " OH REALLY?! hey (y/n) can i have your number pls~" alban winked at me and approached me " hey me too " sonny smile at me . suddenly yugo grabbed my wrist pull me closer to him and hugged me " this is why i didn't tell you guys i have female friends !! you guys flirt with her!!" yugo said not letting me go , i blush, this is the first time yugo hugs me .

"aww yugo jealous~?" fulgur smirk at yugo " what's wrong yugo? she's just your friend then we can flirt with her " uki said and smiled at me " isn't that so , am i right~? " uki lifts my chin making me look into his purple eyes " i- /// " in my head is spinning not knowing what to say . Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist again and hugged me from behind " she's mine back off!!! " i turned my head and saw yugo , his face was red " so (y/n) are your girlfriend" said sonny looking at yugo, he didn't know what to say and hugged me tighter .

Yugo's face is right next to my neck I can feel his hot breath sighing my neck "can't you speak yugo?" alban teases yugo " s-shut up alban!! " yugo said embarrassing.

Yugo asuma pov :

I can not take it anymore!! I said in my head I took her hand and led her to my room, when the two of us were in my room, she and I sat on my bed "your room looks so cool yugo!" (y/n) said smiling at me " t-thank you , about them i'm really sorry!! " i'm apologize to her " it's okay ! your friends are funny hehe " she laughed , oh god her laugh so adorable , i cover my face with my pillow because i'm too embarrassed to look at her .

" hey don't cover your face ! " she said " i can't look at you because i am too embarrassing !!! " i sit back " no don't stay away from me ~ ! " she teased me , suddenly she took the pillow off my face and threw it out , it hit the light button and it turn off , she grabbed my wrists and pinned me on the bed...oh my god!!! she is pinning me on the bed!!! im in heaven oh my god!! I can feel my face turning red " there it is , your handsome face~! " she smiling at me . I couldn't help myself, I pinned her on the bed and looked at her, we both looked at each other I could see her face was a little red . my face get closer to her face our noses are touching , we were about to kiss until someone's phone rang and i looked at my desk and saw that was (y/n) phone is ringing .

She sat up, picked up her phone and answered, while she was talking to someone I was sitting on the bed I looked at the ground not knowing what happened, my face was red, my head was spinning ‷ oh my god i almost kissed her!!! I said in my head . I felt that my bed was moving a little, I turned my head to see (y/n) sitting and looking at the floor her face was also red . me and her not dare to look each other .

Fuck...i fuck this shit up....

( a/n : oh my lord , what happen next?! I don't know hehe (♡°▽°♡) )