♡pt.8‷⚠spicy⚠‷♡

⚠𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂⚠
🌶️𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙔🌶️
👌you had been warned 👌

Y/n pov :

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙 " yugo said smirking at me .

He starts to kiss me but this time it's deeper, I hug his neck and kiss back, Yugo pulls his pants down a bit and takes his cock off. I was shocked his cock was big .

He started stroking his dick up and down while kissing me, yugo stopped kissing me and rested his head on my shoulder with his hand still stroking his cock, I could feel his breath on my shoulder . I watched yugo stroke his cock and his right hand was wrapped around my waist , I could feel my pussy getting wet. I touched his dick and he flinched I could see his face turn red and hug me tighter " y/n chan~ please~" he said, i started to stroke his dick , is so big , I wonder how it would feel if it was inside of me .

Yugo asuma pov :

Her hands are so soft and she's stroking my cock driving me crazy, I start moaning, my right hand is holding her waist so tight and my left hand is pulling her panties it down. she looked down at me she was a little scared , i kissed her cheek . i said it made her less scared and it worked .

I started to put a finger into her pussy and she moaned, I put another finger inside her, I felt her clit tighten around my finger . I started moving my fingers inside her very fast, she moaned and stroked my cock very fast, it felt so good, while doing it with her i started kiss her very deeply .

While I was kissing her I felt her pussy getting tighter indicating that she was about to cum " all you about to cum baby~?you gonna cum huh?! " I kept moving my finger more and more. quickly make her moan loudly " y-yes! i-ii about to cum///please let me cum please ~♡♡ " she replied , oh my god her voice is so sweet " hold it you bitch~!!you better hold it in " i bite her nodded .
I took my two fingers out of her pussy , I opened the closet and there was a condom in there, I took it out, rip it off and put it on my dick" spread your legs bitch " I made her and she spread her legs like I said, oh look how wet it is" tell me if it hurts okay?" I looked at her and she nodded .

I put my dick inside her slowly , she flinched a little I saw tears running down her cheeks , I kissed away her tears " it's okay , just relax " , she she started to relax and i pushed it deeper, when it was all inside her i started thrust slowly and she moaned very softly , oh god her inside so warm♡

" y/n i'm really sorry i can't control myself anymore " i grabbed her thighs and put on her and started thrust faster , it feels so good , she moaned very loud oh god i love her moan so fucking much!!! .

No one pov :

Yugo fucking y/n ,thrust so fast making her see the stars , her eyes roll over the back of her head the way yugo fucks her is so good "Ah-ah!! y-yugo please fuuuuck-..ah! me harder Ahh~♡♡!!" " yeh? yeh?! you like don't you?! you bitch!!" yugo thrust so hard it makes her moaning so loud that the four of them out there can be heard, although the music is very loud but the four of them can still hear the two of them moaning in there.

" 𝘼𝙃 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆!!! i'm gonna cum!!i'm gonna fucking cum!!!" yugo said and sped up more " Aaaahhh-!! Yugoo~♡♡♡!! " y/n moaning his name out loud " YEH THAT RIGHT!! 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙈𝙔 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀!!! 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀!!!! " yugo sped up more and more " YUGOO!!! AAAhhh-!!♡ " y/n hug him tightly " 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩♡!! 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙇𝙊𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙄𝙏!!! " the sound of the skin and weat slap together again and again it's become a noise , y/n can not think of any think but his big cock inside of her .

While yugo fucking her and spank her ass twice make it red his dick hit her gspot make y/n back arching , grip yugo shirt and her leg grabing his hip

" are you about to cum baby ?! Cum with me!! 𝘾𝙐𝙈!! " yugo sped up more . one last thrust and the two of them cum together , the two of them were breathing, yugo slowly pulled it out , took the condom with sperm in it, tied it up and threw it in the trash , he took toilet paper to wipe his cock and another toilet paper to wipe her pussy.

Yugo looked at her sitting there breathing and he also untied the rope from her hand, he kissed her cheek suddenly heard a knock on the door "hey you two done? let's go home it's getting dark " said fulgur , the door opened and the four of them saw yugo holding y/n in bridal type "okay let go" said yugo .

* time skip *

It's night time and the four of them have gone to bed and yugo and y/n are sleeping in yugo's room, she's wearing his clothes and of course she called her parents is that she will sleep at her friends' house and her parent says yes .

Now the two of them are sleeping peaceful on the bed .

T.B.C

( a/n : i hope you guy like this spicy pt.8 , it my first time writing this kind of thing so i hope you like it ( ˙꒳​˙ ) )